“depending on the size of the agency, PDs treated artists differently. “

• D3D381BC-4BB5-468B-B8EB-54BEBE39056D.png

BTS members are always humble, sincere and hardworking. Seeing how members who were teenagers at the time were treated and yet how polite and wisely they reacted is so 💔💔.

This is probably still the situation for many idols out there. And seeing how yoongi recently talked about wanting better situations and conditions for idols out there in music shows makes so much more sense. These boys have experienced this shit first hand alike idol groups from small companies

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Source:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from ““depending on the size of the agency, PDs treated artists differently. “” to ““depending on the size of the agency, PDs treated artists differently. “ [Music Shows]”.
  • BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from ““depending on the size of the agency, PDs treated artists differently. “ [Music Shows]” to ““depending on the size of the agency, PDs treated artists differently. “”.
  • Yea and when ppl call them overrated and whatnot I know they don’t know half of the shit BTS had to endure to be where they are now

I really don't like the word overrated/overhyped. It is not "cool" or "trendy" to discredit other people's hard work to reach where they are now.

• Classism and social hierarchy is very prevalent. While Hybe and Bighit artists won’t suffer from this, idols groups from small companies are probably still subjected to this bullshit. So I can’t be entirely happy yet

Yea, it still probably is. J-Hope was only 19 during his debut. He is very wise and the way he took responsibility of the group is amazing. And PD who do this shit to under privileged idols groups like this belong in the trash

All idols work equally hard for their performances and deserve the same amount of respect. It's sad to hear what BTS experienced :-(. No wonder they don't go to music shows anymore!

it's still happening, maybe not in a way of toilet but... remember how Nancy's 'nude' was leaked? it was because girl needed to take of clothes in backstage and there were people running around and moving, and working as security or cameraman etc. that was messed up

also there are still situations when the bigger room is split using some fake walls like here, and multiple groups basically share one waiting room just separated by this kind of blue walls...

External Content www.youtube.com

• it's still happening, maybe not in a way of toilet but... remember how Nancy's 'nude' was leaked? it was because girl needed to take of clothes in backstage and there were people running around and moving, and working as security or cameraman etc. that was messed up

also there are still situations when the bigger room is split using some fake walls like here, and multiple groups basically share one waiting room just separated by this kind of blue walls...

all the rookie groups have the waiting rooms separated by the blue walls not only smaller companies, Stayc waiting room is the same as aespa's

• They don’t go to music shows bcos they can’t see armys and IMO they alr upload good quality performances of their songs in their channel.

the reason might be both. I feel like they're starting to open up their experiences lately. Music shows are tiring and now without an audience they don't need a reason to go there anymore. But I feel like this still might continue after the pandemic as well. It's not a coincidence that they're talking about music shows mistreatment until recently.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• the reason might be both. I feel like they're starting to open up their experiences lately. Music shows are tiring and now without an audience they don't need a reason to go there anymore. But I feel like this still might continue after the pandemic as well. It's not a coincidence that they're talking about music shows mistreatment until recently.

yeah remember Suga saying something about music shows.

• the reason might be both. I feel like they're starting to open up their experiences lately. Music shows are tiring and now without an audience they don't need a reason to go there anymore. But I feel like this still might continue after the pandemic as well. It's not a coincidence that they're talking about music shows mistreatment until recently.

They talked about it cos they were interviewed about promotional methods artists use.

• all the rookie groups have the waiting rooms separated by the blue walls not only smaller companies, Stayc waiting room is the same as aespa's

it's not only for rookies I think because IZ*ONE was entering this is what Yoon was saying that they are sharing room with them and she then said that she loves Yena sunbaenim

in my personal opinion it would really be better if room would be smaller but not shared, because then they can comfy rest, as well as proper walls could be separating them which will make it all an quieter space

• wow and water is wet.. who knew.

A artist from a nugu company is not the same as someone from a big company and most likely paid more.. obviously they wouldnt be treated the same.

• They talked about it cos they were interviewed about promotional methods artists use.

I doubt it. tbh, I had a feeling BTS were trying to avoid music shows since 2018 (when they started blowing up internationally). If they had another way to promote in Korea in front of k-army, they would definitely dump music shows forever.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• This happens all over the industry in every country. Big ticket names are given white glove treatment because they attract attention which attracts viewers which attracts money.

• That’s so true. When someone unknown performs they are literally rolling their eyes or not even meet their eyes when pointing to the exit. When someone popular performs, suddenly the staff or pds are smiling and bowing. I understand that some people do not want to enter the kpop industry ever again. People do not even hide that they dislike you due to you being unknown

• wow and water is wet.. who knew.

A artist from a nugu company is not the same as someone from a big company and most likely paid more.. obviously they wouldnt be treated the same.

At this point you must have the guiness world record for the biggest amount of sharing petty and unasked opinions in the world

• I really want a BTS documentary explaing their rise to fame and all the shit that they had to go through.

One thing for sure, yoongi isn't going to hold back

This is honestly my biggest wish.

So many non stans have gotten a wrong idea of who these boys are and how their journey to fame went. I have seen many people/reactors admit that, even if they didn't like the music, they were wrong about their initial idea of bts & that they have a lot of respect for who and where they are. (and this is only based on fan made documentaries)

Don't really know what's holding hybe back from making one.

• it's not only for rookies I think because IZ*ONE was entering this is what Yoon was saying that they are sharing room with them and she then said that she loves Yena sunbaenim

in my personal opinion it would really be better if room would be smaller but not shared, because then they can comfy rest, as well as proper walls could be separating them which will make it all an quieter space

they don't have enough rooms to give everybody and the rooms are already build like that so they have to share, even bigger groups share sometimes, seniority and popularity plays a part too but is pretty much impossible for everybody to get their own waiting room unless they invite less artists on music shows

External Content twitter.com

• This thread contains 88 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!