[ PANN ] YG’s rookie girl group ‘Baby Monster’ is at the level of there being 10 Jennies

• Ehm what is this even? Treat the original Jennie better before thinking of cloning her. Her last variety appearance was three years ago :pepe-sad:

will look forward to see the 10 jennies

Tumblr: Image

Jokes aside as long as they differentiate this group from bp with another concept, I do wonder when (or if ever) they'll debut though

YG’s rookie girl group ‘Baby Monster’

They said they’re at the level of there being 10 Jennies, and that they’re no joke

YGs-rookie-girl-group-Baby-Monster.jpg

‘Was it ‘Baby Monster?’ They’re going to be released

They’re no joke

10 Jennies?!”

original post: pann

1. [+191, -11] What is ’10 Jennies’ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does that even make sense

2. [+183, -3] Please don’t include Chinese members, please….

3. [+67, -0] Wow is their group name for real..?ㅋㅋㅋ It’s like the name of some elementary school extracurricular clubㅋ

4. [+39, -0] If they were at Jennie’s level, they wouldn’t debut all 10 people;; because kids with individuality and presence like Jennie

aren’t suitable for groups with many members. They know it best, so I think they’re just saying that to raise anticipation

5. [+33, -0] F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ Until now, Jennie is the only Jennie in the idol industry, does this even make sense

• not this type of comment again

[+183, -3] Please don’t include Chinese members, please…

who the hell those people think they are...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm interested to see what this new group is like. 10 Jennies really is saying something

I don't think the 10 holds any truth to it, but to be honest, I'd rather have the members be their own and it's not like jennie is easy to clone either

• I don't think the 10 holds any truth to it, but to be honest, I'd rather have the members be their own and it's not like jennie is easy to clone either

My guess is at least 7. I can’t see them saying 10 Jennie’s for 4-5 members

10 would be interesting since no one does that number

• My guess is at least 7. I can’t see them saying 10 Jennie’s for 4-5 members

10 would be interesting since no one does that number

10 is a way too a big number and since they saw that they can profit of bp as a four numbered girl group, I don't see them going for a much bigger one, not over 7 I believe

• 10 is a way too a big number and since they saw that they can profit of bp as a four numbered girl group, I don't see them going for a much bigger one, not over 7 I believe

They prob would go bigger because they profit off BP as the 4 member group. Like how ITZY happened despite how huge Twice is. Win one demographic, try to go after the other

And Treasure happened, I wouldn’t put it past YG to try a female version of that, which prob would do much better since people are more drawn to “NGG” type GGs assuming they go for that image

• YG should stop with this way of promoting his new groups by comparing them with older artists.

• The next GD/CL
    • Future 2ne1/ prettier version of 2ne1
    • Being at the same level of 10 Jennies

(I'm talking about the company in general)

• YG should stop with this way of promoting his new groups by comparing them with older artists.

• The next GD/CL

apparently YG never called BP the prettier version of 2ne1. It was something else apparently but articles spread misinformation. But there was a thing called future 2ne1. But it wasn't BP. I think it was the gg that was supposed to debut after BP or something.

• I don't really like this comparison but some people really need to stop being hateful towards Jennie and Baemon because of this comment. If you don't know what I meant then look at the akp articles.

Anyway, I really hope they change the name of the group, I mean, baby monsters isn't really the ideal name.

• I don't really like this comparison but some people really need to stop being hateful towards Jennie and Baemon because of this comment. If you don't know what I meant then look at the akp articles.

Anyway, I really hope they change the name of the group, I mean, baby monsters isn't really the ideal name.

Maybe they should rename it to BabyJennies

• The next GD/CL

Honestly, it's all just media play, bp, for example, is nothing close to 2ne1 apart from having four members, I think the same will be with the next group, they'll eventually form their own identity too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!