everyone who isn't on discord can be lucky

• Still can't believe people would mass hate on Ed Sheeran =O

Their main complant about him was "he is so ugly and his songs make no sense" than they quoted the line where he was liking his GF ONLY till she is 70 and laught "he will yeet her when she is 71!" o.o

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• ok so you think its ok to call people stupid and tastless and scream at them in capslock for not having the same taste in music? Because that's what those people do

That's... an interesting conclusion to draw considering what I responded to. Namely this:

• The user who says you have no taste if you not listen to Dreamcatcher

Did you mention any of the things you're now accusing me of condoning? Like calling people stupid and screaming in capslock? No, you did not. So please don't put words in my mouth.

• discord is the same as any other platform - it's RNG who you meet/interact with and even if you may not get along with everyone, it's another way to communicate with others.

it sucks you had bad experiences and maybe it's not something you want to keep using but at least no one can force you to keep using it against your will.

i hope/wish you have better success in friendship with other apps.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!