Chi Mat Ba Ram is not performing as I expected

• If I'm gonna be honest I can see why.. They had alot of hype for this release but the song doesn't really live up to all the hype. CMBR is okay but not something that would instantly smash and be another chart-topper imo

• for example take Momoland. BBoom bboom was a huge viral/hit song, but afterwards other their songs performed worth than chi mat ba ram, not even on the level of we ride and people didn't really get interested in their other songs. But we also have EXID, which was different case, but you never know how things will end up. So I think brave girls are really brave, at least they sold 71k albums !!!

• for example take Momoland. BBoom bboom was a huge viral/hit song, but afterwards other their songs performed worth than chi mat ba ram, not even on the level of we ride and people didn't really get interested in their other songs. But we also have EXID, which was different case, but you never know how things will end up. So I think brave girls are really brave, at least they sold 71k albums !!!

Exid wasnt any better. Only Ah Yeah did decently and after that everything is on downward trend

• yeah but I think they did much better than MMLD in a long run

Yes, they enjoyed a better run thanks to good songs and Hani of course

And MMLD had other factors. They had a long hiatus due to company+members issue. Their next comeback after Baam was with 7 members (2 left). Eventually another left, leaving them as 6 members.

• Yes, they enjoyed a better run thanks to good songs and Hani of course

And MMLD had other factors. They had a long hiatus due to company+members issue. Their next comeback after Baam was with 7 members (2 left). Eventually another left, leaving them as 6 members.

yes agree EXID has really good songs :borahae: which unfortunately I personally can't say about Momoland, but those cases could also be the reason

• Brave girls were always going to do better than exid or momoland. R we forgetting how we ride went up the charts and became a hit along side Rollin? Did either exid or momoland do that? They are right now a beloved group by the public. They r everywhere. Their fanbase is quite strong atm i feel.

The thing is simple. Op is talking about cmbr's charting and it didn't live up to the hype. Just look at how fast they were climbing up the charts in the first 24hrs on melon and flo. The hype fizzled out. I think the song was overall safe and also gave 2017 feel. I am not saying it's doing badly but it didn’t do as well as most expected.

Anyways at the end brave girls r still winning and earning. They had a career revival all nugus only dream off.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!