TXT 'The Dream Chapter:Freeze' 8th week in Billboard 200, rise into #121 this week

• I don't know what happened, but it rise +60 to #121 this week :eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is it possible for Freeze and FOE in the same week of Billboard 200 chart later? :sweatr:

:cryingr:

I’m already happy with this. Did you see the achievements thread?

Both Eternity and Freeze are charting in the Top Current Album sales!

:cryingr:

If Eternity would stay there until FOE comes out and that would join to that duo that would be three album in the BB chart. Lmao

• It's possible. I think the week before Freeze might be out because of moas' precautions to only buy FOE for Hanteo could definitely make the sales drop but after why not?!

Anyway I'm happy, longevity is the best thing and it's happening here

I wonder how even US moa make this happened. But you guys even can charted Still Dreaming, that's awesome.

Is there any next goal for BB 100? :danceb:

• This reminds me of the battle between Eternity vs Magic as the best album. Eternity stans win this time :angryr:

If they're still charting until Foe release, then TXT has 3 albums in Billboard :sweatr:

• In the immortal words of Beomgyu:

Freeze is Forevah! :groovins:

He insisted :teeheek:

• Is it possible for Freeze and FOE in the same week of Billboard 200 chart later? :sweatr:

Billboard 200 sometimes combines repackages. Like Neo Zone on that list is actually two albums - original and repackage.

Its not very consistent though. They didnt combine Wings and YNWA.

So its possible that they might count the repackage numbers under Freeze and combine both.

• Billboard 200 sometimes combines repackages. Like Neo Zone on that list is actually two albums - original and repackage.

So its possible that they might count the repackage numbers under Freeze and combine both.

I forgot about that. I remember hearing about it when the remix came out. It got combined on BB but not on the other charts.

:eyes:

We just have to wait and see if they combine it or not ig.

• Even gaon and hanteo are more consistent. Billboard is weird :melon_think:

But I hope they don't combine these two albums, let's wait until FOE release on 17th August :nervousk:

Billboard 200 sometimes combines repackages. Like Neo Zone on that list is actually two albums - original and repackage.

• Was it because of distribution? I'm confused why Magic and Eternity didn't chart in BB 200 :melon_think:

bcs Republic sucks with distribution ( same happend with Twice)

they released physicals later in Usa

Magic release October 21, 2019 Usa release December 6, 2019

Eternity May 18, 2020 - August 28, 2020

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!