1. St. Patrick Capybara (3) 43%
    2. Distinguished Capybara (3) 43%
    3. Tartar Capybara (2) 29%
    4. Vacation Capybara (2) 29%
    5. Cat Crew Capybara (2) 29%
    6. Birthday Capybara (1) 14%
    7. Capybara with a Monkey (1) 14%
    8. The Capybara with A Hat (0) 0%

In celebration of having the energy to start up my laptop again, I present to you all my finest hat collection! :omgr:

Capybara Photo-of-the-Day, We are celebrating Caplin Day (July 10th) this...

Ron The Capybara (benhanko) - Profile | Pinterest

Hats and Rats « Capybara Madness

Capybara in a party hat - Imgur

Toronto Capybara on Twitter: "perfect disguise!… "

Hat crew | Animals | Know Your Meme

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• tenor.gif

Tell me more about it.

Well, it all started when the circus came through Rio De Janeiro, in the Summer of 2017.

I was no longer a little boy yet far from a man: Just your average dog-sized rodent trying to make a living, grazing the grass of Brazil 4 hour a day.

There I was, on that fateful day, up and as kipper as could be. It was hot outside, so I decided to wear my favorite hat: A Spanish-weave straw hat, 3 x 3 feet, large enough to cast a cool shade in the two meters of hell that I was working in.

As I chewed my youth away, a traveling circus passed by, spearheaded by a group of clowns. Suddenly, they stopped right in front of my herd, and they all started to point at me and laugh, "Look at his ridiculous hat! It's summertime in Brazil and you're wearing that?! How long have you lived here? I bet your mom got that for you as a last minute birthday gift, around the corner at Pancho's Giveaway but lied to you and said it was hand made by your dead grandmother!"

As they laughed and scolded me for my poor fashion sense, their big red noses highlighted the evil in their souls.

No matter how white their face paint was, it couldn't hide the blackness of their hearts.

And so, since that day, I have amassed a wide array of caps and hats, not only to improve my fashion sense and protect me from the deadly UV rays of the Sun, but to shelter that little Capybara in me, terrified by the laughs he heard on that hot day in Rio.....

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• Tartar and Cat Crew Capybara! The first one looks royal and the second one looks smooth. You know a hat tipped to the side looks cool.

• Mmm...

tenor.gif

Why did you not bite their ankles when you had the chance to do so? Where was your fighting spirit during that moment? Do you want revenge? Are hit threads your way of coping with your past trauma?

However... interesting that you changed your looks right after another business venture of yours failed, mm...

tenor.gif

• 1. Capybaras don't bite ankles :fingerk:

2. I was not trained by luchadors yet, thus lacked fighting spirit at that time :nervousk:

3. That circus shut down immediately after :teeheek:

4. Hit threads ARE my trauma :cryingk:

5. Failed business venture? When?! :whatk:

• wtf did i just read.

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!