'Voice Combination' that you like the most?

• I know most of you guys must have encountered those 'Voice Combination' vid on Youtube, just want to know what's the best you have ever heard so I can have other vocals to simp for :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Mine would be the phenomenal, one and only, never be done before Taeyeon and Jessica :pepelove2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's crazy how their voices are so close to each other that when you combine them, it creates this one beautiful sound that is magical and can never be replicated :pepe-sad:

Another pair that I can cry to is Rosé - Jisoo. I love how Rosé's voice blends in with Jisoo's husky voice, it's unbelievable how both have very strong character to their voice yet they create even a stronger sound when combined, just :pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes:

Share me yours tho :froghype::froghype::pepe-flirt:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!