Underrated vocalists?

• I made this thread just for YoungK so idc what you answer but watch this video to bless your ears

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • I TOTALLY AGREE

I made this thread just for YoungK so idc what you answer but watch this video to bless your ears

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• jisoo and lisa, many people just focus on their visuals and dancing but go past their vocals

• Kim jaehwan, one of the best in 3rd gen

• When you said underrated vocalist and people named Lisa and Sana 2 of the most popular idols on third gen. Lol I hate kpop fans sometimes. Lisa is not a vocalist she is idol rapper. Sana is not a vocalist she is literally a idol singer. Vocalist are people who actually sing with range technique and support. Jisoo and Jeongyeon are underrated and vocalists !

• :smirks2::smirks2:

I hope they atleast watched the YoungK video I put :smirks:

YoungK and all of Day6 literally surprised me when I found out they were under JYP, such a talented band deserves better.

• While i think most people know (or at least i hope so) that Kyuhyun is the best idol singer and one of the best k-singer in general, he's not really talked about.

• EXO Xiumin. The guy is even working in musicals but his skills are a vocalist are rarely talked about.

• Rose, I don’t think a lot of people other than blinks hype her vocals

• When you said underrated vocalist and people named Lisa and Sana 2 of the most popular idols on third gen. Lol I hate kpop fans sometimes. Lisa is not a vocalist she is idol rapper. Sana is not a vocalist she is literally a idol singer. Vocalist are people who actually sing with range technique and support. Jisoo and Jeongyeon are underrated and vocalists !

Lmao you hate kpop fans but then have this take

How are you gonna say something like lisa and Sana aren't good vocalists (which is true) and then mention Jisoo and Jeongyeon as examples. Both are really average to weak. Jisoo is barely better than Sana. None of the 4 of them are "vocalists", they can't even compare to someone like Seulgi who's a steady if unremarkable singer.

• Lisa can't sing

jisoo and lisa, many people just focus on their visuals and dancing but go past their vocals

• Lisa can't sing

did you watch the video or did you just link a random video?

• binnie

External Content twitter.com

lisa isn't underrated as a dancer or visually, but she is a underrated vocalist because she has a position as a sub-vocal. her vocals are actually good

• External Content youtu.be

• The bar is underground

• Just appreciate YoungK and leave if you can't say anything positive or even bother to post videos of vocals :pepenomad:

• Just appreciate YoungK and leave if you can't say anything positive or even bother to post videos of vocals :pepenomad:

My post wasn't referring to you but to people naming idols like Lisa, Sana, Jisoo etc.

• Sungjin is more underrated than youngK vocally :pepe-tea:

• TWICE Jeongyeon, Mina, and Chaeyoung

Jeongyeon doesn't get that many lines despite being a lead vocalist and is a very talented vocalist. I'd say she's the second best vocalist after Jihyo in the group.

Chaeyoung is actually a really good vocalist, I don't think she's as good as a vocalist as Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Mina or Sana nor did she train as a vocalist but her voice is pretty underrated as a singer.

Mina, her voice is very heavenly. I'm surprised she's not at least a lead vocalist but it may be because she's not as good technical-wise as the main and lead vocalists. But she is very capable and has a lot of talent in it.

This song has my favorite Mina vocals

• That's because in my humble opinion, from someone who don't know vocals, youngk is better for me than Sungjin :pepe-tea:

I corrected it just for you. No need to thank me :pepe-tea:

• I agree. Also, day6 sings live!!! day6 sucks at lipsyncing.LOL

Jisoo doesn’t have range technique or support.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!