• There is sooo much AKMU content this month like OMG cause they just released their 4th MV today from this month

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Hope they do one like this next

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They just renewed their contract with YG. I'm glad YG is showing their commitment to AKMU just like AKMU showed their commitment to YG. And they're only 22 and 24 years old. They're going to have long careers.

Like AKMU said when they renewed with YG, they're able to do anything they want and given all the resources in the world that you can't get at 99% of the other labels.

All their MVs are like Hollywood movies.

Their relationship with YG people and Yang Hyunsuk specifically has always been good. On one his rare leaves from the notoriously difficult marines while serving his mandatory military enlistment, Chanhyuk visited YHS.

201809101356121110_1.jpg

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!