Bang Chan really is THE best leader in Kpop.

• Sometimes I sit down and think about all the work Chan has to do for stray kids. Like he really is one of the best leaders in Kpop... He produces basically ALL of the songs for their albums and music players, he writes lyrics, he produced and thought of a lot of the concepts on Kingdom, he puts all of his work into his group. It really is admirable.

I do think that sometimes people don't realize how hard that is, staying up all night producing and then having to do a VLive every week or so, and dealing with all the hate from Kpop fans...It's really quite sad.

I was going to say something else but I think stays might drag me so I'll keep it to myself but I really do think that he should be praised more for all the work he does for stray kids.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Chan is literally the soul of Stray Kids. He is always there... for everything. From choosing the members, create the name of the group, handwriting the logo to producing, writing, arranging, orienting vocal recording, building concepts. Even when he isn't on the spotlight and is just helping his members to shine alone with their solo and unit tracks, he is there, behind the scenes. And you can see he doesn't care that he doesn't get credits for everything he does, because he does with humbleness and love.

Its unbelieveable how he still has time to be so gentle taking care of his members and spending so much time with his fans.

He is very admirable as an artist and as a person. He trained so many years, he lost so many people and faced depression before debut, but he never gave up and all his harkwork is being paid off.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!