Manhwas/ Webtoons you want to be made into kdrama?

• I've been reading webtoons (and manhwas) for years now and some of them have already been adapted into kdramas. There are some adaptations that I loved such as tale lf nokdu and cheese in the trap (except for the ending. God, I hated the kdrama ending) and some that got me disappointed by (bride of habaek). Anyway, I think there's a lot of webtoons that really deserve a kdrama adaptation.

I'll begin with Medical Return.

Synopsis: Kim Jihyun, who lived his life as a disreputable surgeon, gains a second chance to relive his life. He then goes back to his middle school days, and live his life to the fullest unlike before, he studies nonstop. His goal is to become a dermatologist who make lots of money instead of the poor surgeon he was from previous life!

41243.jpg

Boredom brought me here.

• Not a kdrama but Miss Not-So-Sidekick would be a good anime/tv show

4E1E19D9-C968-4AE2-A4D1-12BB52FD5A79.jpeg

Unholy Blood would be cool too

6B243357-8609-4E1D-9400-FEA93B6FB02A.jpeg

God of Highschool (as in a kdrama since there is already an anime)

D60523EC-5F1C-4300-941D-883AD7C620A4.jpeg

Concubine Walkthrough

- literally a really stunning manhwa and webtoon, highly recommend it

C83FE741-5F34-4328-97BD-A37B29910EE5.jpeg

• Tbh me too. I read many of them, but there are some really bad and boring ones :pepe-sad:

Things I hate about Isekais:

- the obviously nice new villainess (like the fl that transmigrated as the villainess) that everyone obviously likes and loves but the fl is still like “noone lieks me : c”

- why is the original fl of the novels always the new super evil villain? Like can’t women be supportive of other women?

- isekais = mary sue disease lvl 2000

- poorly painted on 3D models that everyone uses

- the names: as an european they use any European sounding word (including things that sound like diseases) as a name lmaoo

- so many fl are 2-5 chapters interesting and once they are in love literally turn into the most boring person ever

- bruh, how can you transmigrate into a the fucking middle ages and freak out for 1 min and then proceed to instantly understand the 5000 year long history of that country, the political situation and how to behave like a royal. I would transmigrate and think I was dreaming until someone slaps me so hard that I fly across the globe and fucking get it then

What I love about Isekais:

- it’s the romance, it’s the romance ;( ;( ;( ;(

• Add

- capable ml who turned dumb after falling in love,

- ml usually loses personality and does whatever fl tells him to do,

- I just want male/female friendship without romantic feelings,

- I want EVIL villains, who is smart and capable. I am tired of idiotic villains.

Despite all of this I read webtoons like they are air I need to breathe damn it 2x (16).png

• Lmao you know what let’s make a thread about this since I have SO much to say about this and I agree to 10000% with your opinions since isekais are like realitytv - stupid and far from reality but so fricking addictive

• I agree with everything that you said. I've been into chinese web novels lately and majority of novels translated have the same plotline. :sweatr:

Boredom brought me here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!