Athletes want BTS as their podium songs!

• E7I86TgVcAETh9x?format=jpg&name=medium

another athlete request bts as well but they played another artist too!

Ps. This isn’t a dragging thread for the other artist but just showing that BTS is THAT group!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• If you can't respect the desire of the athlete, why did you even ask?!?!

It is sheer unprofessional & disrespectful.

They won the medal. It is their moment. I don't know who gave them the right to spoil the moment for them.

The Women archery team won the prestige for their country & just wanted to celebrate with the song that belongs to their "National pride & treasure"

Hope on individual competition medal, Dynamite is played to not spoil The moment again.

And, Congrats to the team. You guys worked hard.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Not sure why they were given the possibility to chose it, if another song was going to be played, but oh well. I wonder if it's because other athletes requested it lol.

Also Boombayah is nice and all but How You Like That is THE flex song from BP. If you're going to pick a BP song, pick HYLK ffs.

• This made it to Naver

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Translation

IMG_20210725_193544.jpg

• I think in every round for the archery they've played several YG groups songs, have they actually played anything else for the archery so far or is it all YG stuff?

External Content twitter.com

• Hoseok was watching olympic today. He must have seen how athletes want *BTS's* songs to be played at their victory moment.

And Lmao, some people are being offended that the group they stan were not Athlete choice. May be, Athlete wanted to hear some good lyrics that actually makes sense.It is not that serious.

It is the athlete & their own moment. They deserve to hear what they want to hear.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!