TXT Freeze charting rise this week in Billboard 200 (109), Top album sales (2), World Digital song (18 & 19), etc

• They will have a comeback next month for a repackage album

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Meanwhile Freeze refuse to back down :siptear:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this queen

• Wait...yes. it's possible :froghype:

But first I forget that since the comeback is so close, idk if Fight or Escape can chart as high as Freeze because it's repackage and only consist 2 versions :whatb:

Yeah I have no idea how high they'll chart this time, I think we'll get a better idea when the pre-order #s are released. I think moas have gotten better at streaming and they have higher monthly listeners so that should help too.

• Yeah I have no idea how high they'll chart this time, I think we'll get a better idea when the pre-order #s are released. I think moas have gotten better at streaming and they have higher monthly listeners so that should help too.

I hope so. At least fandom also growing during Freeze :yesr:

Spotify is okay, but YouTube.... :cryingr:

• I hope so. At least fandom also growing during Freeze :yesr:

Spotify is okay, but YouTube.... :cryingr:

They have also gained a lot of casual listeners. Youtube has been a tricky one, I hope we get better at it soon. I think spotify is more important but it wouldn't hurt to be good at both :pepe-excited:

• They have also gained a lot of casual listeners. Youtube has been a tricky one, I hope we get better at it soon. I think spotify is more important but it wouldn't hurt to be good at both :pepe-excited:

It seems like Yeonjun Aotm video view in Studio Choom even rise faster than 0X1.

Meanwhile Anti romantic performance in Mnet is already 8,9M.

Casual fans indeed really picky when it comes to streaming :angryr:

• It seems like Yeonjun Aotm video view in Studio Choom even rise faster than 0X1.

I noticed that too, last cb was not good in youtube terms but everything else went great. Let's see how we do this time :pepeflushed:

• It seems like Yeonjun Aotm video view in Studio Choom even rise faster than 0X1.

BH should find another film director for their MV's, I understand that they want to convey a story, using short films would be a better option to understand the MV. Anyway girls let's promote them more on tik tok, we must tell IRENEDOLL to support us like she did with anti-romantic. The important thing is longevity and the countries where they should attract new fans, our mission is not to search within kpop, it is to look for fresh meat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!