Happy birthday to Goddess LIA!!!!

• Happy Birthday to a queen and an amazing vocalist!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Loving the yeji’s aesthetics!!!!

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• Thank you! I put in a bit of thought and made sure everything worked together. I might change it to a Lia aesthetic just for a day to celebrate her birthday, though.

Here's a cute playlist of Lia's covers.

Thank you for the playlist!

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• I'm late but happy birthday queen lia :pepelove1:

she has one of the best smiles i've ever seen :waterr:

ImageImage

ImageImage

my favourite lia cover

love her voice so much :lover1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!