Cute grandma talks about her journey as a once and why tzuyu is her bias

• So adorableeee. She radiates such sweet,warm and caring energy. I can't help but like her! She's like the grandmas that exist in fairytales :love:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

• awwwwww

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

• This is very heartwarming.

I relate to her admiration and affection for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu comes across as a very good natured person. Her gentle heart shows in her behavior and actions.

You can see it when watching her lives, or her interviews, her interaction with animals (especially dogs) and or just any interaction.

Even the members have commented on her soft and pure nature.

She's faced so many challenges, going far from home in a strange land to work at such a young age. Involved in an high paced and cutthroat industry that provides so many pressures to become jaded and cynical, or to feed one's ego of celebrity.

Yet Tzuyu faces all of this without ever letting it jade her.

She works hard, tries her best, remains kind and humble.

And stays the Tzuyu she is.

I often call her an angel.

It's not quite the exaggeration it may first seem.

Few are like Tzuyu. That's why she's so special.

Edited 2 times, last by emanresu ().

• She's truly beautiful inside and out. I'll admit I first liked her cuz she was the most beautiful woman I've seen but when I discovered her spending holidays doing charity work and helping out in shelters, she and her family forgiving their thieving maid, all the lovely things staff have to say about her. It really makes me so soft. She's too pure for this world <3

Awwwww, that Grandma was so cute. Yet, she was very knowledgeable about Tzuyu. She's right, how can Tzuyu not be your bias?

Ikr. The way she kept neatly pulling out pictures of Tzuyu with pride and talking about all the good deeds and hard work Tzuyu has done. It was so refreshing, warm and kind. She is very up to date about twice comebacks and Tzuyu's charity work aswell. What a cute and dedicated grandma. :cryingk:

Desbundar

• It's amazing how she managed to keep her pure, positive and hardworking mindset despite being exposed to such toxic environment the entertainment industry is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!