What Dreamcatcher misses with this comeback is only...

• this is important, so I will say it... it's a lack of consistency in terms of the stage building, there should be some big ass decor like Twice bring from their MV sets...

MuBank is more popular than M Countdown yet... it looks like only some screens are there and it seems similar to what rookie/nugu groups have on stages.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and now M Countdown was looking much better, and fit song theme better

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean, there's a reason I dont watch a lot of DC's comeback stages on music shows

their performances are works of art and these stages really limit the full thing

if i wanted to watch just the choreo, there's better ways to watch that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!