i told you guys! Dreamcatcher will keep proving me right

• i told all of you! dreamcatcher is rising like crazy. i did the math on their rate of growth before the revamp and so far, my predictions for 2021 are accurate.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

their last comeback had a first day sales of 24k and lifetime sales of over 100k.... (even just for a 4 song mini album) their first day sales today doubled at 45k, so 200k for this album is looking likely....

give them some time and they’ll be a force to be reckoned with. i still firmly believe they will become one of the ultimate top girl groups. their sales keep doubling and their potential is currently unmatched.

perfect choreos, perfect discography, perfect rap, perfect vocals, perfect concepts and videos, perfect visuals, perfect everything. and finally their sales and digitals are starting to reflect that

• I said this in the thread about which 4th gen group will take over Japan after Twice, Dreamcatcher sells double their Korean sales in JPN..... so like this is only a small portion of their success :cryingr: I am so ready for them to take over the world instead of just Japan, so then Korea has to notice them more.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I said this in the thread about which 4th gen group will take over Japan after Twice, Dreamcatcher sells double their Korean sales in JPN..... so like this is only a small portion of their success :cryingr: I am so ready for them to take over the world instead of just Japan, so then Korea has to notice them more.

i really believe they could pull a bts (maybe not to the same extent because holy shit but you get what i mean)

they could be that girl group from a small company who manages to become a group with legendary success status (they deserve it)

• i really believe they could pull a bts (maybe not to the same extent because holy shit but you get what i mean)

they could be that girl group from a small company who manages to become a group with legendary success status (they deserve it)

I am totally here for it I am just sad their older sister group Dal Shabet did not get to join their success :( I would kill for a collab between the two. I am just beyond ready for them to blow up. They may not reach BTS level but at least an SNSD or Wonder Girls level would be satisfactory.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I am totally here for it I am just sad their older sister group Dal Shabet did not get to join their success :( I would kill for a collab between the two. I am just beyond ready for them to blow up. They may not reach BTS level but at least an SNSD or Wonder Girls level would be satisfactory.

they will! their rate of growth is amazing, their potential is unmatched, the music is insane, and ot7 is back together

once they get to release another full album and do a tour, it’s over for these bitches.

i really could see them becoming million sellers

• They have no competition, nobody do it like them!

seriously! they have their niche carved out perfectly (and even if koreans aren’t huge into rock- ive noticed them growing a lot in korea too!) and international fans are die-hard for them

• glad to see them growing , small company legends

i feel the same. boca managed to get 4m views in the first 24h and odd eye has managed to get 3m in the first 10..... i need to check their digitals again but they were charting high earlier so....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!