LOONA's PTT is actually a good song. But I think it's affected by the fact that it came in a row along with So What and Why Not.

• And some people didn't give it too much of a chance if they didn't like the other songs. I definitely agree that those two other songs, and this one as well, can be considered "noisey". But out of the three, PTT is actually the most easier and friendly of the songs to listen to I think. My first reaction to it was that I liked it. But I've actually grown to like it even more. I also think it's one of those songs that sound better live.

Love that middle eastern/Indian beat/sound and bridge. It's also great to see Haseul.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I also really like Dance On My Own. But hope they can perform it live. This album doesn't have a Star on it, but it's hard to replicate how good that song was.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You liked it better than Why Not? I think it's just a step below, i didnt like the ratatatata as much as the dumdidumdidumdidum lol. Both songs are bops, SOTY quality to me, plus dont forget Star.

I will never understand AKP's insistence on calling this kind of EDM dance music "noise". To me, it's 100000x less noisy than that autotuned, atonal rap crap that we see nowadays. PTT and Why Not and other songs like them have TONS of musicality, meanwhile the autotuned mess sounds like absolute gibberish to me.

• You liked it better than Why Not? I think it's just a step below, i didnt like the ratatatata as much as the dumdidumdidumdidum lol. Both songs are bops, SOTY quality to me, plus dont forget Star.

I will never understand AKP's insistence on calling this kind of EDM dance music "noise". To me, it's 100000x less noisy than that autotuned, atonal rap crap that we see nowadays. PTT and Why Not and other songs like them have TONS of musicality, meanwhile the autotuned mess sounds like absolute gibberish to me.

No, I didn't say I liked it better than Why Not. I just said out of those three songs, I would figure this would be the one easier for the public to listen to or like. I do agree that between the three songs, it's either this or Why Not being the best song. I just haven't really thought about it much. I still like Star far and above any of these newer songs of theirs.

But yeah, I don't know why some people will say this stuff is noise, but then salivate over autotune stuff.

• Personally so what made me more interest in Loona

Why not made me stan loona

but PTT made me lose interest a little bit in them

what i liked about So what and why not is that they were GC like a lot of other GG songs, but what make them stand out is that Loona sound in these 2 sound was more a type of Very aggressive type of sound

meanwhile they give up on this very Aggressive type of sound for PTT and it was a big disappointment for me because now they sounded like a lot of other Girlcrush song, like PTT reminded me a lot First from Everglow and it was a bad thing for me even if the visual was good

and also the fact that vivi and gowon didn't have any line until the end of the song, and didn't have any center moment in the choregraphy neither any screetime in the MV make me like the song even less

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!