How is the "goddess of cf" seolhyun doing in the cf/drama game rn?

• If aoa is 2, 3 or 3.5 gen she had the cf queen title locked with either Suzy, kang sora for 2nd gen or hwasa and Jennie for 3rd gen.

Is she still doing dramas or cfs cuz you couldn't walk ten steps without seeing her at her peak.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She was so beautiful!

Desbundar

• Actually, I think the title 'CF queen' has been used most in combination with Irene for 3rd gen, and Yoona and Suzy for 2nd gen?

In the mid 2010s, Seolhyun was considered 1 of the 'It girls' though together with Hyeri and Hani from what I recall.

Not without reason, as the picture above shows, she has a great figure and looks.

Not sure how she's doing these days, but with all the drama involving AOA that came out in the open the past year, it might have had some impact on former and current members, Seolhyun incl.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• No. I googled cf queen rn and I got suzys Wikipedia page in the search results :D she and yoona are way too popular in the third gen cuz of dramas and cfs. It hasn't been officially passed on to anyone. For this gen sure you'll get a sentence or two but only guesses can be made as to who will inherit it. It's most likely going to Jennie ig.

Yeah I hope the truth prevails and she can be back once everything clears out.

Also I think it's better for both of us to refrain from replying if it isn't about seolhyun or her activities. I hope an aoa fan can keep me posted on the goddess of cfs that's why I opened this thread. They've had a hard year.

Desbundar

• No. I googled cf queen rn and I got suzys Wikipedia page in the search results :D she and yoona are way too popular in the third gen cuz of dramas and cfs. It hasn't been officially passed on to anyone. For this gen sure you'll get a sentence or two but only guesses can be made as to who will inherit it. It's most likely going to Jennie ig.

Yeah I hope the truth prevails and she can be back once everything clears out.

Also I think it's better for both of us to refrain from replying if it isn't about seolhyun or her activities. I hope an aoa fan can keep me posted on the goddess of cfs that's why I opened this thread. They've had a hard year.

I think that Jennie has the most growth in CF's right now of all idols, agreed.

Tbh, out of curiosity I googled somewhat with the terms CF queen and K-pop, and was kinda surprised that Suzy, Yoona and Seolhyun were still mentioned in recent lists (along with other idols). I knew them as 2nd gen CF queen idols and Seolhyun as late 2nd gen/early 3rd gen, but they're all still doing well, apparently. I wasn't aware.

As for the AoA situation, yeah, it's starting to really confuse me, it has become something of an ongoing soap drama. It looks like Seolhyun so far has been able to stay away from the epicenter, and managed to keep free from the ongoing (and neverending :rolleyes1: ) netizen witch hunts.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!