Best COMEBACK this year. By far.

• DAY6 (Even Of Day) made a comeback. And its a BANGER! Its honestly a great album. Best album so far. The quality is just *chef's kiss*. I expect nothing less from the boys. Because they wrote it.

DAY6 (Even Of Day) - Right Through Me.

The title track. You can listen to the studio version. But you dont need to, they sound the same. They sound so good Live.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DAY6 (Even Of Day) - WALK

And my favorite song from the album besides the title track. WonPil's voice is so good. Young K is just a great singer. Effortless.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The ALBUM:

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!