Lets be real, bands are the ones that make the best music this year so far

• Before you even disagree with me because you guys only enter the thread, and don't listen to whatever videos I post, do yourselves a favor and listen before saying anything

Obviously you know my obsession with Day6

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But we have ONEWE too

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And Lucy

This GORGEOUS SONG by Hoppipolla

And of course, IZ's new song just hours ago

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!