You all may not care about SF9

• Did you not listen to SF9's song yet? ^^

Anyways, I swear to God that the chorus had me thinking about this song instantly. It took a while to find it, but I managed in the end.

Nooo, I can only scroll on akp at work, but usually can't really listen to stuff :eyes:

Hahahha I know about Vitas's song quite well, for some random reason, my cousin was always sending this to me gahah

• Official Post

I wonder if all Kingdom groups will experience a similar boost!

Absolutely. Every single Road to Kingdom group outsold their previous albums including Golden Child who got eliminated part way through. (Their pre-RtK album sold 20k, first post-RtK did 65k and the one after that did over 100k.) I expect the other groups to get a huge boost as well.

As for SF9, I'm very happy for them. I hope they are all over the moon because their hard work during Kingdom was well worth it even if they didn't finish where they wanted. I expect them to keep going up. :froghype:

• Absolutely. Every single Road to Kingdom group outsold their previous albums including Golden Child who got eliminated part way through. (Their pre-RtK album sold 20k, first post-RtK did 65k and the one after that did over 100k.) I expect the other groups to get a huge boost as well.

As for SF9, I'm very happy for them. I hope they are all over the moon because their hard work during Kingdom was well worth it even if they didn't finish where they wanted. I expect them to keep going up. :froghype:

I really am very curious about how it will be for other kingdom groups..

I do think for groups with smaller number of sales the growth seems even more apparent cause the numbers usually double or even triple but I think for groups who were already selling like 300k-400k there wont be doubling or tripling but like a 100k to 200k increase.. not sure though maybe someone will surprise

• Official Post

I really am very curious about how it will be for other kingdom groups..

I do think for groups with smaller number of sales the growth seems even more apparent cause the numbers usually double or even triple but I think for groups who were already selling like 300k-400k there wont be doubling or tripling but like a 100k to 200k increase.. not sure though maybe someone will surprise

Oh for sure. I don't see Stray Kids or The Boyz doubling or anything, but The Boyz picked up 100k-200k from Road to Kingdom I expect Stray Kids to do something similar and even for TBZ to pick up more. With both of them not having a regular comeback for a ~yearish it's gonna be interesting to see their numbers since both groups have grown a lot even outside of Kingdom.

• I finally heard it! I honestly thought I am going to love this song until chorus 🙈 I don'r really like the chorus + I can't unheard the similarity with Vitas's song now 🙈

didi2802 you destroyed it for me

(haha just kidding! The chorus doesn't really do it for me)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!