African white supremacist militia block interstate highway with weapons

• A group of armed men carrying militia grade gear were blocking cars from moving in the interstate. They call themselves "Rise of the Moors", they are affiliated with the sovereign citizen movement, which is the anarchist arm of the white supremacist movement. They would be classified by the FBI as a white supremacist anti-government allied group advocating for the separation of nations based on race . The government considers sovereign citizens the #1 threat to the country above China. The Moors were a group of north African Muslims comprised of Carthaginians, Vandals, Romans, Arabs, blacks and a Berber majority.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lol they ain't white wtf...

• ... you saying "blacks" again, don't say that.

'RISE of the MOORS' Militia Group = *Vast* Majority BLACK RACE members.

The Leadership of 'RISE of the MOORS' Group is BLACK RACE ...

It is a BLACK RACE controlled USA Militia (Guns) Group ...

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1273831

Click the above URL to *verify* that ...

'RISE of the MOORS' Militia Group = *Vast* Majority BLACK RACE members.

'RISE of the MOORS' Militia Group <-- BLACK RACE !!! ...

'RISE of the MOORS' Militia Group <-- BLACK RACE !!! ... O_o

P.S ... *BLACK RACE* ... :D

(O.M.G ... Did I just get TROLLED on AKP ... *AGAIN* ??? ... O.M.G !!!) ... :wink:

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• soooo you admit your trolling? Ves again don't say blacks

• i ever said you couldn't, and what makes you think i'm "ugly" if were replying to each other via allkpop?

because the way you speak to others is so ugly and you are so insecure, you are so passive aggressive without even explaining why is it so wrong to say blacks when it's OK to say Arabs turks whites jews etc.. but why is saying blacks is wrong!!! How can you address black people the right way!! It's the uncalled for unfriendly attitude, then you act so woke queen lol 😒

• because the way you speak to others is so ugly and you are so insecure, you are so passive aggressive without even explaining why is it so wrong to say blacks when it's OK to say Arabs turks whites jews etc.. but why is saying blacks is wrong!!! How can you address black people the right way!! It's the uncalled for unfriendly attitude, then you act so woke queen lol 😒

ummmm clearly your bothered ad how is me saying "don't say blacks"passive aggressive? Are you aware of what they even meas? And you said i'm insecure? how? I don't say "Arabs turks whites jews etc." and even if i did none of those races have came out and said for people not to say those type of things but even if they did i wouldn't tell them to "stop crying" and "your ugly". You address black people they way you just did, say "black people" not "blacks". It's wrong to say "blacks" because it is

. Why can't you just respect that?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!