Why did BPink go radio silent?

• Even in their past hiatuses they used to do pictorials, attend events. Or fans would be making noise about mistreatment. Now it’s like I’m forgetting them. Are they on personal vacations?

• last week Lisa was on the cover of Vogue, Jisoo on the cover of Elle.

E4onTcJUcAMlhE4?format=jpg&name=large

E4469kpWYAYBZGP?format=jpg&name=large

Last night the two were filming something at Everland.

E43wj8TVUAQVvY3?format=jpg&name=small

They released concept teasers yesterday for The Album JP ver.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YGJ…tatus/1409075110900736000

They've all been doing their individual brand ambassador stuff for...Dior, Tiffany, Chanel, Tiffany, YSL and Bvlgari.

So no, they aren't radio silent.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Actually it was all four of them filming at Everland.

• Even in their past hiatuses they used to do pictorials, attend events. Or fans would be making noise about mistreatment. Now it’s like I’m forgetting them. Are they on personal vacations?

assume we're counting from march only (rose solo) we have these magazine covers and i might be missing some:

1. vogue group magazine cover + individual covers (may)
    2. lisa harpers bazaar china (april)
    3. lisa vogue japan (june)
    4. lisa elle korea (april)
    5. lisa vogue hong kong (july)
    6. lisa vogue thailand (july)
    7. lisa vogue taiwan (july)
    8. rose vogue australia (april)
    9. rose elle korea (june)
    10. rose vogue korea x ysl (june)
    11. rose w korea (may)
    12. rose vogue korea x ysl (april)
    13. jennie harpers bazaar korea (april)
    14. jennie vogue korea (march)
    15. jennie chanel book v magazine (april)
    16. jisoo elle thailand (june)
    17. jisoo elle hongkong (june)
    18. jisoo elle singapore (june)
    19. jisoo elle india (june)

this doesnt include the ads, or shoots theyve done that hasnt ended up on a magazine because if you want me to include those it'll take a shit ton of time for me to compile

keep in mind this entire time, jennie has had a bunch of ads, lisa was on ywy, rose was promoting her solo and jisoo was filming a drama. they were even spotted filming and have japan album coming out. only jennie has been anything near lowkey if you consider being plastered all over chum churum and vita 500 as lowkey...

apart from a shit ton of magazine covers and other stuff, each one of them has been endorsing at least 2 beauty brands with ads and all, including fashion shows so yoiks.

you may be unemployed but blackpink definitely isnt

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

Edited 8 times, last by ninichan ().

• Actually it was all four of them filming at Everland.

Oh? Jenny and Rose are back from the US?

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Wow! This is amazing. Thank you for this.

Yes, they're always busy. Just because they haven't released any music in a couple of months doesn't mean they're just sitting at home. That's one of the biggest misconceptions.

On top of all that they're recording music and coming up with choreography.

YG Family

1080x360

• Wow! This is amazing. Thank you for this.

Yes, they're always busy. Just because they haven't released any music in a couple of months doesn't mean they're just sitting at home. That's one of the biggest misconceptions.

On top of all that they're recording music and coming up with choreography.

i actually missed a few im adding them oop-

i missed rose for vogue australia so i gotta cross check rn cuz the girls only post the covers sometimes on their insta

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!