Virtually all corona deaths are from the unvaccinated

• Do what you want to, if you aren't an idiot and are a clean healthy person, you don't have to worry about it, so don't let people like this, who think it's their business to tell everyone else what to do according to what they think, push you around

• Do what you want to, if you aren't an idiot and are a clean healthy person, you don't have to worry about it, so don't let people like this, who think it's their business to tell everyone else what to do according to what they think, push you around

That’s why I’m pro-choice. If you want a late term abortion, that’s your choice

• I believe in the death penalty, pro-choice, gun rights and LGBTX rights. I just find it odd how so few people can’t support all 4 at once

I believe in death penalty, but only for murder cases, if you take someone's life away, you don't deserve yours anymore, nothing is more important than the rights of others, but there are limits

Gun rights is non-negotiable in America, even though people like to think that it's okay to take that right away, it's not and it does lead to more violence than if people had guns

I support LGBTQ+ rights, I'm part of the community

But pro-choice..... In America, we praise the words " life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" How can aborted children have life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness? It just feels cruel to do that to a child

• In my area, there's around 85K reported cases and only 1.6K taken out by the virus.

"Do you." Make an educated choice and take precautions either way.

• Get the fucking vaccine NOW. Better being safe than being an statistic

https://apnews.com/article/cor…3d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187

I feel like a lot of people miss the point of protecting others who are unable to get the vaccine. It's not just about ourselves, but protecting vulnerable people, too.

And protecting more and more people = less strain on hospitals, the economy, etc etc etc.

• I couldn't imagine not getting the vaccine when it is available. I know it isnt available in every country but if it is available in your country. You definitely should get it.

• I believe in the death penalty, pro-choice, gun rights and LGBTX rights. I just find it odd how so few people can’t support all 4 at once

Do you mean by gun rights? Liberalization of having guns or gun restrictions? Maybe due to my European roots and values but I am against liberalization of guns.

• Fair enough, morals are not a static concept but both sides have their pros and cons, so I wouldn’t say that having good morals means that you are pro life

No I guess good morals and pro life don't go hand in hand, I guess you can have morals and kill someone if you are doing it because you don't want to take responsibility for your actions

• No I guess good morals and pro life don't go hand in hand, I guess you can have morals and kill someone if you are doing it because you don't want to take responsibility for your actions

No, because there are people actually getting pregnant not because they want to. Also the term killing is quite controversial since it is debatable whether it is a human upon having sex and getting pregnant

• No, because there are people actually getting pregnant not because they want to. Also the term killing is quite controversial since it is debatable whether it is a human upon having sex and getting pregnant

Oh I know, we all hear the same shit everyday. I guess it's all a matter of opinion.

If you have s*x,protected or not, there is always a chance of getting pregnant so by saying "oh well I got knocked up consensually, but I don't want it" and get an abortion, that is being really dumb and irresponsible but what can you expect from people these days

That's my 2 cents on that

• Oh I know, we all hear the same shit everyday. I guess it's all a matter of opinion.

If you have s*x,protected or not, there is always a chance of getting pregnant so by saying "oh well I got knocked up consensually, but I don't want it" and get an abortion, that is being really dumb and irresponsible but what can you expect from people these days

That's my 2 cents on that

You know that rape is a thing right or when there is a risk of the mother not surviving giving birth or the child being ill or having to grow up in a abusive toxic household? I hope you deal with your ignorance on that matter. It is far more complex than some youngsters having unprotected sex. For a lot of women having to abort is a heavy decision and not easy at all.

• You know that rape is a thing right or when there is a risk of the mother not surviving giving birth or the child being ill or having to grow up in a abusive toxic household? I hope you deal with your ignorance on that matter. It is far more complex than some youngsters having unprotected sex. For a lot of women having to abort is a heavy decision and not easy at all.

I know that I literally said that I know about the situations

Well from what I've seen in person, and through research, people don't think much of it when they support it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!