if Twice did a part switch vers. of Alcohol-Free....

• it should totally be this

Dahyun covers Nayeon

Momo covers Mina

Jihyo covers Chaeyoung

Jeongyeon covers Jihyo

Nayeon covers Jeongyeon

Sana covers Tzuyu

Chaeyoung covers Sana

Mina covers Momo

Tzuyu covers Dahyun

I think Dahyun would suit the opening and chorus well, I can totally hear Chaeyoung doing the "champagne, tequila" line, I can imagine Tzuyu rapping, I thought about this and I can easily hear them doing these parts. Dahyun-Sana chorus, followed by Chaeyoung-Mina chorus lines. Then for the second chorus it's Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. Momo would suit Mina's softer parts because the soft side of her voice in Melting and such sounds good.

Listen to the song imagining the voice changes!

• Sana and Tzuyu's vocals work together like butter on bread, maybe why they are used both used together so often...I totally agree with this!

I couldn't really imagine Jihyo singing Chaeyoung's parts tbh

Other than that, I pretty much agree!

I'd like to see Jihyo take Momo's parts. I need a Jihyo "that's what you do to me"

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Yep, that would be soo cool but maybe with Mina instead because I can't really imagine Jihyo singing "mojito with lime, sweet mimosa, pina colada"

I think she could really do it well. I do think she's drop the register lower and sing it with more of a round or resonant tone. Would sound amazing.

• I think she could really do it well. I do think she's drop the register lower and sing it with more of a round or resonant tone. Would sound amazing.

Oh, I agree...it's hard to imagine them switching parts since I'm already very used to the line distribution already...

Also, I was just thinking how cool it would be if Jihyo did a jazz version of Alcohol Free like she did for TT

:pepeflushed:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Oh, I agree...it's hard to imagine them switching parts since I'm already very used to the line distribution already...

Also, I was just thinking how cool it would be if Jihyo did a jazz version of Alcohol Free like she did for TT

:pepeflushed:

Yeah, they really don't do part switches often at all. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Likey switch version. And there's the few times a member had to cover other member's lines, but that's not really a switch.

• I think she could really do it well. I do think she's drop the register lower and sing it with more of a round or resonant tone. Would sound amazing.

Yep, that would be soo cool but maybe with Mina instead because I can't really imagine Jihyo singing "mojito with lime, sweet mimosa, pina colada"

Mina and Jihyo could technically switch but I think fans would go crazy for the Sai-Da and Mi-Chaeng chorus pairs and I feel Mina would suit that line in a sultry way. She should be given lines to bring out her sensual side more because she has that the most out of all the members I think. I really want to hear Jihyo rap and I can hear the energy in her voice in Chaeyoung's first verse (which is one of the catchiest parts of the song I think). Wouldn't Dahyun's voice go so well with the instrumentals? Her voice popping in and out of the song so often as she covers Nayeon would be really interesting since it's so smooth and serene. She would just need to project a bit more for the chorus and for her 2nd verse (jakku mabeope geollyeo bameul saeweodo an jollyeo) but her natural tone would work well for Nayeon's opening line.

• Yeah, they really don't do part switches often at all. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Likey switch version. And there's the few times a member had to cover other member's lines, but that's not really a switch.

Yeah, I've noticed. That was a cool performance. It was cool seeing Nayeon rapping. I saw they did dance part switches too. They did it for Like Ooh ahh where they had to pull cards but it wasn't a performance.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Yeah, I've noticed. That was a cool performance. It was cool seeing Nayeon rapping. I saw they did dance part switches too. They did it for Like Ooh ahh where they had to pull cards but it wasn't a performance.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dahyun was so happy to be center here haha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!