WayV closest member?

• I think in WayV the dynamic is pretty much like this.

Hendery and Lucas are close. Lucas had gone to Hendery's house and all that (here). Though he doesn't know his bestfriend's name well (LOL), he acknowledged their friendship in Dream Plan (here). In NCT 2020 Enquete, Hendery acknowledge this bond, mentioning Lucas as the member he has best chemistry with, travel with in 10 years, he want to see everyday, and the member he wish is his actual brother. Awwww, very sweet.

Yangyang and Xiaojun seems to feel they match well. In NCT 2020 Enquete, Xiaojun mentioned Yangyang as the member he has best chemistry with. Yangyang mentioned Xiaojun as the person he wants to travel with in 10 years and the member with same preference. Also he acknowledged Xiaojun as his best friend in here.

imageimage

As for Kun, I think he's really like the father figure, he's close with everyone. Apparently Winwin relies on Kun a lot, frequently mentioning Kun as the one he calls when he has problem, praising him because of his reliability, etc. Chenle is very close with him and Kun seems to like and cherish him very much.

Ten blends well with pretty much everyone, he can easily match WayV energy, though there's a lot of culture and language barrier. I think he's cool, he puts effort in trying to be closer with everyone in WayV, though not easy and maybe uncomfortable at first. He's pretty close with, yeah, basically everyone in NCT. However, I think we can agree that Ten is most comfortable and closest with Johnny and Mark. We all know he would mention Johnny or Mark at any chance given LOL. Seriously, Ten is admirable, he goes out his comfort zone and put efforts in everything.

Honorable mention:

Roomies Winwin-Lucas seems to have a really great dynamic.

Kun-Winwin since they're pretty close in Rookies days.

Ten-Yangyang matches well and they have a show together.

Ten-Hendery, especially in early WayV days, since they're roomates.

Of course this doesn't really matter, we all know they're family. However so, it's interesting to dig deeper into their dynamics. What do you think about their dynamic?

TLDR;

Lucas-Hendery

Xiaojun-Yangyang

Honorable mention

Winwin-Lucas

Kun-Winwin

Ten-Yangyang

Ten-Hendery

• I agree ten is closer to the Korean members but I think that has to do with their training before debut. And all the Chinese members are closer to each other expect for Chenle he seems to hang with the Korean nct dreamers more. Which is ironic as hell because his Korean was lacklustre compared to renjun yet renjun never seems to give the Korean members attention except for dream

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!