isnt it super ironic

• that korea and japan put pale skin at the top of their beauty list

yet the two most highly regarded hottest men of korea and japan domestically and historically, happen to be very tan?

d810e04977a06bac23a80737a84fae2e.jpg

b7aebb928bf720f4802f7e5a49a96e48.jpg

• Who are they?

BTW this here is one of my most favourite Japanese vocalists, Hiroomi Tosaka (Sandaime J Soul Brothers). He has a nice tan lol

qOwJ2c.jpg

His voice :nervousk:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• honestly, hot guys exist of all skin tones.

explain that to knetz or even inetz now

back then it seemed like more people were willing to accept diversity but now, if a kimura takuya or won bin came along, they wouldnt even be given a chance due to skin tone

and kimutaku wasnt even tan tbh he just surfed so much it made his skin tone vary every now and then

• kimura takuya

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and won bin

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• OMG I read Kimura's name on the list for a survival-show that will air somewhat in 2021. He will be a judge on there next to Lisa from BLACKPINK xD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• explain that to knetz or even inetz now

back then it seemed like more people were willing to accept diversity but now, if a kimura takuya or won bin came along, they wouldnt even be given a chance due to skin tone

and kimutaku wasnt even tan tbh he just surfed so much it made his skin tone vary every now and then

ehh they can like whatever they want, idc. but i like all skin tones

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!