Baekhyun's jpn debut album is finally available for everyone! What did you think of it?

• The album def exceeded my expectations! No one is allowed to sleep on this album

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Im calling it album of life. Baekhyun really had a whole drown and addicted in ONE ALBUM

Yt links if spotify isnt available for you in spoilers

• Putting this right here as well because the translation is so accurate

External Content twitter.com

• You picked addicted! The taste~

But wait how would you rank the rest? Are we finally gonna twin with an album ranking? ;O

• I haven't been able to listen yet since I'm busy troubleshooting my spotify app :waterr: I've heard many things about Drown tho

Well well it really got hoes mad for completley different reasons sjsjsj

I would say its best on the album. Baekhyun is made to sing sex anthems!

• I loved get you alone and it's my most listened to song of the past month. But the bsides which I listened to last night fail to impact me in anyway. I kept stars on my playlist along with get you alone though. I think baekhyuns songs are just not my style...

• I loved get you alone and it's my most listened to song of the past month. But the bsides which I listened to last night fail to impact me in anyway. I kept stars on my playlist along with get you alone though. I think baekhyuns songs are just not my style...

Oh wow and to think stars is my least favorite on the album for now sjsjjs

You cant tell me you've been bopping to get you alone for past three weeks and then tell me baekhyun songs arent your style smh

• It was an EXPERIENCE, lemme tell you :love: From "Get you alone's" playfulness to "Addicted" being very addictive, to "whipping" making me whipped , to "Drown" making me blush, to "dissapeared" making me sad, but still so satisfied, to "stars" making me emo :wink:8):love:8o||;(

basically

• Let's say he blessed me again, every track is s so GOOD OMG

I still haven't recovered

:sadr:

I think Baekhyun really wanted to kill us by putting Drown( my new religion ) and Addicted in the same Album :eyes:

BUT WHERE ARE WE 0PLACING THEM NOW COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE TRACKS OVERALL?

for now only stay up kept ha spot as my top1 bside sksbskss drown and addicted have debuted high af

1. Stay up (=)

2. Drown (NEW)

3. Addicted (NEW)

4. Ghost (-2)

5. Psycho (-2)

• IM LEGIT SCREAMING SJSJSJS I KNEW SMTH DOESNT CLICK HERE

Ofc you like stars and disappeared. This sounds more like you

Well maybe you've been lowkey obsessed with addicted and thats why you unconsciously typed it as your fav :eyes:

• Oh wow and to think stars is my least favorite on the album for now sjsjjs

You cant tell me you've been bopping to get you alone for past three weeks and then tell me baekhyun songs arent your style smh

I will acknowledge it doesn't make any sense on my part but it is what it is though for instance I love Chemtrails at the country club by Lana del Rey but hated the song previously breleased by her let me love u like a woman and there wasn't that much difference between the two anyway

Maybe later on IL listen to the songs again :shyr:

e07cde4537fe398c3209767643ea7b9d9b9f5d91.gifv

Edited once, last by Aeicy ().

• This is hands down his best album yet imo. Literally top tier stuff. No filler songs whatsover. I still can't decide which one is my favourite. Addicted and Disappeared are my top 2 so far but I'll need to listen to the whole thing another bajilion times to decide on my final rankings.

It needs better promo tho :wilds:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• BRUH I NEED A MOMENT FOR THAT

My ranking completely changed.

For now my holy top 5 Baekhyun bsides look like this

1.Drown :love:

2.Stay Up

3.Underwater

4.Ice Queen

5. Love Again

I just realized Disappeared hits kinda different, watch it climb up higher in my list after a few days😻

• did ice queen climb the ranks after kyoongcon? be honest :D

• I will acknowledge it doesn't make any sense on my part but it is what it is though for instance I love Chemtrails at the country club by Lana del Rey but hated the song previously breleased by her let me love u like a woman and there wasn't that much difference between the two anyway

Maybe later on IL listen to the songs again :shyr:

Oh i get what you mean here

Yes do listen again~ its not realistic not to like drown or addicted at least :eyes: jk jk

• This is hands down his best album yet imo. Literally top tier stuff. No filler songs whatsover. I still can't decide which one is my favourite. Addicted and Disappeared are my top 2 so far but I'll need to listen to the whole thing another bajilion times to decide on my final rankings.

It needs better promo tho :wilds:

His best album for you oh wow

Tbh i cant even say which is my fav album from him anymore bsksnsk they are ALBUM OF LIFE

It really doesnt feel like he dropped an album smh im highkey sad these bops are put in a jpn album because they are usually ignored or not hyped as Korean ones :wilds:

• NOT DROWN GOING STRAIGHT TO #1

ITS THAT FREAKING GOOD MAPLE

i keep listening to stay up and drown back to back too they are truly THOSE bsides from b

I love love disappeared too its my top3 whew

Our taste is truly alike ♡

• I'm finally at home and was about to make thread haha! ^ ^

i I couldn't wait to make it anymore. It was long over due too all because of that stupid time zone release

I reallly love addicted; one of my fav Baek b-sides

Disappear and drown come next

Yesss the taste

The outro of addcited is so so good. King of falsettos had no chill i was in cloud 9

• did ice queen climb the ranks after kyoongcon? be honest :D

yes that was me but i dont blame for the confusion jssjjs

wow underwater really CLIMBED UP

We love to see it :groovins:

• I love Drown :lover4:

The lyrics are so sexy wtfffffff?!1!!!

I hope you read rhe lyrics from the tweet i posted! The translation is so accurate and reading that while listening really hits diff whew

Drown was smth else. Baekhyun chooses violence everytime he decides to drop an album lol

• I would love it even more if there was more tracks :cryingr: But God knows what kind of lyrics we would get in that case :shyr::wellr:

FULL ALBUM WHEW INDEED

• I COULD LITERALLY SCREAM FOR HOURS HOW GOOD IT IS

ACTUALLY I'M LISTENING TO IT NON STOP SINCE IT DROPPED :sadr:

I didnt even had Drown on my radar, i thought Addicted would be my fave after listening to the sampler, but oh boy was i wrong LMAO

We can always trust Baekhyun when it comes to Sex Anthems, first Stay Up and now Drown :sweatr:

Well we have truly superior and intellectual taste<3

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!