JYP Entertainment rumored to have changed their contract structure because of GOT7 as the previous one benefited the group more than the company

• Why are people not reading the article?

Please people for once actually use your brains and click the link....

The oddball lies from Got7 stans are hilarious and have nothing to do with the linked post....if mods dont edit for mis info I might need to make a thread explaining what the article is about, spoiler its not contract changes lol.

• op just copied a user article from akp news site try to not attack an entire fandom over one user article...

7 or Nothing Spreading the GOTspel Choi Youngjae

• That user who posted on akp is basically trying to get sued. AKP might be in trouble too. The article from the source says nothing close to what the AKP article says.

The source says a researcher from some company speculates that NiziU might have a better contract for the company than GOT7 had and that's because they are a new group.

According to this tho JYP has already 50-50 and the source says nothing about 30-70. If it's 30-70 then it might be something specific for GOT7.

main-qimg-f22708b451cc9c22eb2b2d4df0a0bca8

• op just copied a user article from akp news site try to not attack an entire fandom over one user article...

The article is written by someone who frequently comments and writes about Got7 and multiple users from Got7's fandom have been spreading this info around Twitter and the likes when in fact it's made up, erroneous claims permeating almost exclusively from their fandom.

Anyone taking 2 seconds to read the article and the OP can find they are indeed not related, no evidence, claim or comment is made about Got7's overseas activities, contract split or anything at all about the changing or current details of current or past JYP Entertainment idols contracts.

The OP of the article took a news story(a positive look at JYPE's stock and future post Got7 infact is what the article pertains to) and attached a quite odd and strange story to it to paint a bleak future for JYP Entertainment and their current acts getting screwed by contract changes that don't exist or promotion issues, that again, don't exist.

The article is less than a 2 minute read but again OP conveniently did not translate it so of course 99% of ifans can't read it and they were free to manipulate and lie about it's contents.

I'm surprised the mods have allowed this thread to remain open/uneditied considering false and misleading information is against forums rules afaik and that is exactly what this thread is.

• I also am aware of the original article facts and know that my fandom does tend to embellish or change things.

Bringing twitter drama or saying users here are saying this as fact is wrong though. Op already stated they just copied an article from the main site. Most ahgases in the forum have not started any of this so your calling out of the fandom on here is my issue. We know some of the birds are toxic but you can’t apply the toxic to the whole fandom or those of us who keep to ourselves and don’t engage in this get lumped into the bad apples. Try to see it in that point of view as well. Not all ahgases believe the narrative that some twist on twitter.

If you see a thread spreading misinformation just report it and mods will deal with it. Also the rules have changed so idk if these are reportable anymore.

I hope you realize eventually not all ahgases are this toxic mass you have assumed we are. Some of us just want to support the music and enjoy the personalities.

7 or Nothing Spreading the GOTspel Choi Youngjae

• So JYP will get more share from the money artists make overseas. GOT7 escaped early and saved their money.

I hope Twice all resign but I don't want them under this greedy company...

Yeah! Me too, the company is so greedy and needy! Not good for Twice to resign but the horrible thing is that they have no solo projects so what are they going to do if they don't resign?

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!