TXT Performing 0X1=LoveSong With Live Band in You HeeYeol's Sketchbook

• (Who was that lime green hair dude on the program. That was a shock to my system btw. Norazo? 👀 )

that’s Lee Hee Moon and I loved him in Ssing Ssing. He, and they, are amazing.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• actually not bad, I am surprised this sounds so good based on how much hyper-processed HYBE produced music is. Really kudos. On the other hand, there is much to be said of kpop idols occasionally wearing the "rock costume" or the "spanish music custome" and their fans immediately pretending they and their idols belong to a subculture that realistically kpop has little to nothing to do with.

Even idol group like Dreamcatcher who sing rock songs on their entire discographies never called themselves as 'Rock band'.

You might don't familiar with TXT but in Freeze album alone, they use various concept, diverse music genre, wearing different styles.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Even idol group like Dreamcatcher who sing rock songs on their entire discographies never called themselves as 'Rock band'.

You might don't familiar with TXT but in Freeze album alone, they use various concept, diverse music genre, wearing different styles.

I never mentioned the groups themselves doing it, i mentioned groups adopting an appearance or an approach from another music subculture (and i didn't even criticize that) and then the fans themselves starting claiming that suddenly the group or the idol belongs to that subculture, and let's be real here, not only belongs but they even go as far as saying that they are kings or queens of that subculture. You know and I know that this happens frequently. This is what i criticized. Please, read more carefully next time.

This reminds me of Baby Metal, while a whole Japanese netizens gatekeeping them for being called as metal group, because in reality they're idol group who coincidentally singing metal, so they're not wrong either. But actually it's metalheads who accepted them the way they are. Still epic how 3 little Japanese girls singing in Japanese but make a crowd went crazy in Glastonbury. In the end, people just enjoy their music, even tho they're idol group. As simple as that.

Babymetal from the start was a metal project, had metal musicians and production team involved, sounded like metal, just had idols as frontwomen and jpop promo/interaction logic. This is nothing new for rock/metal btw, Ronnie James Dio, the singer of bands like Rainbow, Black Sabbath and Heaven and Hell was a doowop singer in the start of his career before going to Rainbow. And not to mention musicians like Apocalyptica and Tigran Hamasyan are respected and welcomed in the rock/metal community. So i don't know what is your point here.

• So lovely Ms Lea

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!