Sora from woo!ah! finally met her role model since elementary school in Twice Mina!

• Wooyeon did the same with Tzuyu.

"

I was so happy to meet a senior whom I respect and like and say hello to!❤️ I love this song 'Alcohol-Free'.😆👍 And congratulations on winning first place!💜 Thank you for your time even though you must be busy!💖

"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Awww Tzuyu looks so baby.

Desbundar

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That shade on the tweet.

"she will debuting soon" on a tweet dated June 17, 2021.

Woo!ah! debuted last year or so.

Edit: ok the article they link to is from early last year before Woo!ah! debuted, I guess the person that tweeted this did not have more current information available. The pains of being a nugu group.

• I missed this one earlier. Nana took a couple of pictures with Nayeon!

"

I was so happy to meet the seniors that I've respected since our debut, give them an album, and say hello to them. Thank you. 💜 Congratulations on winning first place! I want to be a singer who can give happiness to many people on stage like you. I love you. " ❤️

External Content twitter.com

• Nayeon with Nayeon! Nayeonception!

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I think ONCE's would love woo!ah! songs because they fit very well early TWICE style

External Content www.youtube.com

• The second tweet is old tweet from 6th May 2020. It was re-tweeted for context.

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• I checked their songs before

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!