Lack of I CAN’T STOP ME covers?

• I’ve noticed this while scrolling through YouTube and checking out vocal covers of Alcohol-Free that many famous vocal cover channels that normally cover TWICE skipped I CAN’T STOP ME altogether. Like they did More & More and then moved onto Cry For Me/Alcohol-Free.

I wonder why is that. Maybe it just goes to show how hard the song is to sing and even then the girls slayed it! I just wanna hear more renditions of I CAN’T STOP ME.

the resident tzubin shipper

• Maybe it's also due to timing? Since Cry For Me came out so close to I Can't Stop Me, when those channels got around to Twice again, maybe Cry For Me was already out and they preferred to cover that?

I do agree that I Can't Stop Me is a very difficult song. Twice just make it look easy.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Maybe it's also due to timing? Since Cry For Me came out so close to I Can't Stop Me, when those channels got around to Twice again, maybe Cry For Me was already out and they preferred to cover that?

I do agree that I Can't Stop Me is a very difficult song. Twice just make it look easy.

That’s also quite possible. But I don’t get why they would pass up on the opportunity of I Can’t Stop Me when it’s the more popular song of the two and would garner more views.

the resident tzubin shipper

• That’s also quite possible. But I don’t get why they would pass up on the opportunity of I Can’t Stop Me when it’s the more popular song of the two and would garner more views.

I don't know either. It was just the first alternate possibility that came to mind. The song difficulty is probably the more likely reason.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I think there's definitely the factor of it being hard to sing. Especially the high notes (Nayeon's part) is incredibly high. Either they lower the pitch or just skip it altogether.

here's one that I enjoyed though:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I Can't Stop Me is a very difficult song to sing, perhaps why that's part of why I like it so much. It's become my favorite song of theirs. However, I can understand why few would cover it, it's hard to do well without lots of processing and studio help. It was very obvious that it's that difficult of a song when the girls struggled so much in most of their encore stages last year.

• Wow hi miuhiae!

So apparently I Can't Stop Me is a VERY CHALLENGING song to sing. It's so high and it's even harder to dance like I wonder how did TWICE do that song. It's a very good song, it is TWICE's most popular song internationally (bleep to ppl who called this flop), but then it's so hard to reach the notes in case you tone it down.

TWICE struggled with encore stages, and Nayeon's highnote is TOO HIGH. Jihyo can reach it, she makes it sound lower, but it's the same, but Nayeon skips it. The adlibs are also very hard.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!