"after this pandemic shit, what will we get?" KNJ, 2021

• I think it is what he said?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I lost my shit right there

namjoon giving his pep talk while jungkook softly riffs in the background and " after this pandemic shit" comes out

I love this song

That "AYO Suga" :love: it took me back to 2015

Hearing them perform it in 2021 is just ;( and he changed the lyrics to say thankyou for 8 years!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another thing I love about BTS is the way they can adapt old songs to new situations

This song was in the set list for a reason

It is called "Moving On" for those who don't know

I guess technically they did move into the new hybe building this year?

And it is about time the pandemic moves on

Look at my guy

He is telling a story, he is communicating, this is what stage presence means

Tablo tuned in too

:pepe-tea:

Edited 3 times, last by Queeeenie ().

• I feel these words in my core.

Unfortunately while the pandemic is starting to get under control in some places, it's still terrible in others.

Pandemic shit indeed :boredr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!