January 2020 had better relases than January 2021 will have

• Seeing what's coming up this month there is no way that January 2021 will be better than January 2020.

After all we get ZICO's - Any Song, and BTS - Black Swan

and in 2021 it looks

like we have Hwaa and it's great but don't know what to expect next? Only some surprise bop will make this January solid.

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “January 2020 > January 2021” to “January 2020 had better relases than January 2021 will have”.
  • I agree, Answer by Ateez came out in January and it still feels super new, I still love the calm but impactfulness of it which I don't see alot in kpop anymore.

Definitely a song where the melody and vocals was important over the beat, not that there's anything wrong with a beat being centre importance, but I miss those

• I agree, Answer by Ateez came out in January and it still feels super new, I still love the calm but impactfulness of it which I don't see alot in kpop anymore.

Definitely a song where the melody and vocals was important over the beat, not that there's anything wrong with a beat being centre importance, but I miss those

Answer was the best BG song of 2020. Easily.

• Ugh, no to Zico, Anyday was such a snoozefest omg. BS was solid, but Answer was the real gem of January 2020. Then we had massive bops Dun Dun and i think Dazzle Dazzle in February?

• Nah with chungha coming, and I’m cautiously optimistic about Iu, jan 2021 is already looking better than jan 2020 lol in fact jan 2020 was slow af there was nothing note-worthy released so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• My personal song of the year was released in January 2020 <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!