Thinking about getting Married..

• daniel-cruz

Changed the title of the thread from “Thinking about Marrying....” to “Thinking about getting Married..”.
  • It's too early, Daniel...

You're at the beginning of the relationship, everything seems perfect and you get butterflies non-stop when staying with your loved person, but it's too early.

You need more time with her before making such a decision, you need to know each other better because this "in-love" feeling will get away eventually and it will turn into "familiarity".

Once you can pull off that "familiarity" period of your relationship without getting bored, without fights and without break-ups, that's when you should consider marriage.

Also, the girl might get scared if you make such a rush decision to get married when you only have 2 weeks together.

• Thanks, Di.

I am just thinking about it. Not rushing forward, of course.

Good advice.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I'm glad to hear that you are in a loving relationship where you already feel like getting married mate but personally i think it's a bit too early. Give it a couple of months and live together for a bit so you guys can figure each others habits and everything up so it won't be too much of a shock later on and create unnecessary issues. Also you both can maybe just get engaged and marry later on when you both are comfortable.

• I'm glad to hear that you are in a loving relationship where you already feel like getting married mate but personally i think it's a bit too early. Give it a couple of months and live together for a bit so you guys can figure each others habits and everything up so it won't be too much of a shock later on and create unnecessary issues. Also you both can maybe just get engaged and marry later on when you both are comfortable.

Thank you for the advice

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Thanks, Di.

I am just thinking about it. Not rushing forward, of course.

Good advice.

You're welcome!

I talk from my experience. During my first year of relationship I was over the moon with the relationship, but after that we started having a stall period.

This stall period happened basically because we spent every minute of the day together, we lived together, we studied at the same college etc. The spark of the relationship went away as we moved into the "casual" status of the relationship and this caused us to fight over everything, we had numerous break-ups and bad fights which led to situations such as him taking his stuff and leaving from my house or me wanting to get away from home at 1 AM in the morning and having him worried.

Now, after so many years, we're over that period, we are busy with our work-places, we spend quality time together mostly on weekends as during the week we're both tired, busy and we do our own things inside the house (gaming, listening to music etc.). But we're here for each other and I still love him :saint: And I guess he still loves me as well <3

• Wow Di, I am happy you found love.

Also, That sounds kinda romantic LMAO

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Wow Di, I am happy you found love.

Also, That sounds kinda romantic LMAO

For me it sounds like a married couple life ^^ Without being married, of course.

Considering that everyone around us knows us together since such a long time and we get the "When are you getting married?" questions quite a lot, yep, it's definitely a "married couple" vibe.

• For me it sounds like a married couple life ^^ Without being married, of course.

Considering that everyone around us knows us together since such a long time and we get the "When are you getting married?" questions quite a lot, yep, it's definitely a "married couple" vibe.

LMAO

But fr tho,

When are you two getting married? :pepelove1:

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• You haven't seen all sides of each other yet. Even married couples can be unfamiliar to certain characteristics of their partners at the early stage of their marriage sometimes. You have to truly know each other because you are gonna have long fights in the future regardless. And age is also important here. Sometimes when people grow older, their expectations from marriage change, even they change, sometimes completely. Soo don't rush. ))

• You haven't seen all sides of each other yet. Even married couples can be unfamiliar to certain characteristics of their partners at the early stage of their marriage sometimes. You have to truly know each other because you are gonna have long fights in the future regardless. And age is also important here. Sometimes when people grow older, their expectations from marriage change, even they change, sometimes completely. Soo don't rush. ))

Thank you

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• LMAO

But fr tho,

When are you two getting married? :pepelove1:

When I'll get proposed :-D:-D:-D

For real, though, we were students until now and our workplaces weren't the highest paid ones either (internship and stuff). It's basically now that we start new jobs and things will look better on the money side.

Ngl, I'm salty that we didn;'t take advantage of the pandemic. We could have such a cheap wedding, with only 8 people invited (COVID rules) ;( I don't want to have a big wedding.

• When I'll get proposed :-D:-D:-D

For real, though, we were students until now and our workplaces weren't the highest paid ones either (internship and stuff). It's basically now that we start new jobs and things will look better on the money side.

Ngl, I'm salty that we didn;'t take advantage of the pandemic. We could have such a cheap wedding, with only 8 people invited (COVID rules) ;( I don't want to have a big wedding.

BRUHH........

Who doesn't want a fairytale wedding?

So you both were high school sweethearts? Or you met in College?

I wish you both happiness.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• So, the weddings in my country are usually held with more than 100 guests, last from morning until the next morning (you go to the church in the morning, you have photo shoots during the day etc, and then you have to go to the events room with your guests starting from around 7-8 PM until 5 in the morning and you need to dance and party all the night ;( ).

It's exhausting and expensive (you can get more than 10k euros for one wedding), but the guests also gift money so the cost of the wedding is somehow covered.

But still!

• So, the weddings in my country are usually held with more than 100 guests, last from morning until the next morning (you go to the church in the morning, you have photo shoots during the day etc, and then you have to go to the events room with your guests starting from around 7-8 PM until 5 in the morning and you need to dance and party all the night ;( ).

It's exhausting and expensive (you can get more than 10k euros for one wedding), but the guests also gift money so the cost of the wedding is somehow covered.

But still!

Ha, I have to get married twice...

One is Christian and One is Hindu.

It will be so long.....

Also, As far as I can tell, Hindu weddings (there are different types of weddings, depends on where they are from) are so big, like approximately 500 guests (that's minimum number), thankfully, It's split in 3 days with numerous ceremonies so that's kind of a relief.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!