BH needs to update BTS RIAA certifications

• Can mantis finally do something important.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Plus there’s like 20M more RIAA sales needing updates.. wtf are they waiting on!

Dynamite still hasn’t even been officially updated to 3x platinum of RIAA website. Columbia most likely had the plaques made but since they aren’t BTS label they can’t actually officially update it.

What are they waiting on? Instead of Armys crying about TXT articles this should be what they complaining about!

• I think they have to pay to have eligible songs officially certified but it isn't like Hyde don't have the money for it

Surely they do

It can't be that hard

:/

• I think they have to pay to have eligible songs officially certified but it isn't like Hyde don't have the money for it

Surely they do

It can't be that hard

It’s very cheap. I heard it’s less than $500. Hybe may have reasons but I doubt it’s being cheapskate

They only certified Mots7 as soon as it reached platinum. I’m guessing they did it for the record since it was the first pop platinum album released in 2020 that year

Surely they do

It can't be that hard

Yes but it’s so cheap to do so.. lots of artist actually take their time updating their stuff. I remember barbz “forced” Nicki to update hers.

The problem is everywhere else I the world certifications update automatically.

• Another one.. they’ll probably update this only

• Another one.. they’ll probably update this only

Oh nice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!