Official Digital Thread

• yt will never be like natioanl tv tho

nct way of promo is just sm typical format, they used to send them to tv but they saw it didn't worked and now they are mostly move thru their fandom, if u aren't new and shiny sm simply dont care for u

And thats why artist that leave sm are doing well now, they might not be smashing but they at least get booked plently wth promo: tiffany, seohyun, sooyoung, krystal, henry

Artists that left SM might be doing alright, at least a number of them, but artists that extended their contracts with SM aren't doing that bad either, most of them are busy with their activities on film, tv, radio or otherwise.

Also, it disproves the (anti) fan myth, that SM artists only extend their contracts out of fear, seeing how the ones who did leave in a normal way (after their contract term ended) have no issues having their solo activities in SK.

• also cmbr is down to #10. Peaches above it 💀

Hope that changes lol

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• nakka enters top5 melon 24hits

Traffic light rises to #2 on melon

It took long, I thought it would never reach #2.

• It took long, I thought it would never reach #2.

Actually traffic light did go #2 but it was overtaken fast by nl.

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New peak

• nakka enters top5 melon 24hits

Traffic light rises to #2 on melon

I think it might do decently after all, despite not having an explosive start. Maybe once promo kicks in, it will rise (are there any promo?)

AKMU's new songs are damn nice. They are really talented and im not sure why suddenly they seem to lose GP support when their old songs were doing so well

• That's on being the King of Digimon.

Consistency & longevity on chart=BTS's songs.

Hana.. Dul.. Set.. Dyna will surpass each & every song ahead of it. What a queen.

• special mention to these groups:

there's something about the letter b.

bp - no comeback

brave girls - rollin is killing it in 2021

bts - single album with no korea promotions

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I had to go to page 4 to find this thread :pepestare:

• I had to go to page 4 to find this thread :pepestare:

If you're in this thread enough, your browser will remember the URL if you start typing "official" in your search bar,

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Cute

• Dun dun dance re entered melon top10 toady again. I hope one more week is in. Given no one releases a hit lol.

• Dun dun dance re entered melon top10 toady again. I hope one more week is in. Given no one releases a hit lol.

Good for OMG getting another solid hit.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Well the Monday effect is here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!