Official Digital Thread

• Mess at MITM's charting, I don't think they were able to snatch a proper hit since DALLA DALLA and all the comebacks from big names didn't help either. I'm pretty sure the same happened with Not Shy(cmiiw), the song rose because of promotions but fell soon after they ended.

Alcohol-Free seems to be mimicking an ICSM-like performance, doing meh at first but starting to rise with promotions. Hopefully it's stable.

Its rising way quicker than ICSM tho and promotions barely started (only music shows)

Sana and Dahyun are going to Amazing Saturday today and they also have the Jessi Show later this week and a few radio shows. There's also a mr removed video of Twice on Music Bank that went viral in SK for the girls vocals, im sure it helped.

Its already at #17, im really hoping it can go top 10.

(For comparison, ICSM was at #34 after 3 days wherehas AF is at 17)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

◦•●◉✿ 𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙀 ✿◉●•◦

569d231142664d5febb9b761eaf892af33cc994c.jpg e9d73c5c1265ce0e88fe2b9a922d1d162134d3c7.jpg c8c9be06bdb386145082e49f5f1b36b75cebc8b2.jpg

• i think alcohol free has decent chance to go top10, but that would mean it might push ASAP out of top10.

Battle of 3rd gen GG vs 4th gen GG

I think the fact that AF is more suitable for twice in term of vocal, really helps. At least they dont struggle in live stages and it's easier on the ears. A MR removed video of it kinda went viral in korea

• MITM fell because they are many newer songs overtook it

Amongst them are Butter, Next Level , heize, joy, alcohol free, MSG

+ ASAP, laboum's old song

There r older songs that r holding up much better. Also even tho it went top10 it never went higher. It wasn't that difficult to overtake #8 and #9.

but that would mean it might push ASAP out of top10.

The ul difference between celebrity and asap was very small yesterday but now the gap is more. Celebrity still putting up a fight. Let's see if asap can move up.

◦•●◉✿ 𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙀 ✿◉●•◦

569d231142664d5febb9b761eaf892af33cc994c.jpg e9d73c5c1265ce0e88fe2b9a922d1d162134d3c7.jpg c8c9be06bdb386145082e49f5f1b36b75cebc8b2.jpg

• Alcohol Free is really not doing that bad actually

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• WOW aespa UL are increasing really fast, it's the third day in a row that they are the song in the top 5 who got the biggest increase of UL :O

if they keep this pace they might reach top 2 or even top 1 :OOO

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• Bg cMB is the 17 right?what a odd day considering their main market is Korea. I wonder if the weather will affect their charting or not bc their song is basically called summer queen and the weather for the next weeks just look pretty damn gray but considering omg did well after their hit of last year and bg break was way shorter I assume they will do well :whatb: also bg will probably go to many more shows to promote than omg

• Rollin' is still gaining alot of ULs huh? Probably because their comeback is in a few days.

ASAP rises to #8 and I think it'll probably stay put for a while as the gap between that and LILAC is pretty big. I think we can safely say it's Aespa > STAYC > ITZY in terms of 4th gen group charting atm.

The way Next Level is smashing...I didn't expect a song of that nature(and by a new group at that) to be smashing like this. :pepe-life-support: Color me shocked, they didn't even promote the song that much.

• New peak on flo last update and now new peak on melon at 14. Lets see if this is their peak like ill-pray-4-u predicted.

• New peak on flo last update and now new peak on melon at 14. Lets see if this is their peak like ill-pray-4-u predicted.

5th on old real time

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

mpBJcIv.gif3OXNrru.gif

• BP's older songs are starting to rise with Summer approaching.

• Damn the gap between #1 and #2 on melon is becoming smaller

and same for #3 and #2

Aespa might get the #2 spot soon hopefully

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔞 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

#irene from myjoys #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡ #irene from on the ground #aespa from ♡ æspa ♡

• Bg songs will rise just how dolphin and nonstop did and considering we ride and Rollin are still in top10 I wonder how the charts will look like

I'm are rising again as the week start and bg CMB is normally the day I'm rise the most, so I wonder how all that will go

:starec:

They could go up to 13 on Melon actually, but the gap between 13 and 12 is about 20-30k ULs, which is where I believed they wouldn't be able to climb any higher (I just thought that gap was between 13 and 14, I was wrong). They aren't really increasing in ULs, so the others above place 13 would have to fall quite a bit, hence the prediction of that area on the chart being their possible peak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!