Official Digital Thread

• Ive kchart performance has me suprised. I never expected them to do this well but what has suprised me even more is the fact that they could land eleven on global Spotify. Never expected it.

-·=»‡«=·- ⓈⒾⓎⒺⓄⓃ -·=»‡«=·-

4823935010d91f903e1758b82d1a6ed379b895ae.gifv efed0ae1793e22b8af2601dbe0002e7a3c10a0ed.gifv a17b8d4c6ea84c0fe47507b94bf701e848a5d818.gifv

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IVE slay, good for them

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• An interesting observation from me regarding to IVE. It seems that they most likely retain most Izone fans from SK regarding to charting. Their streaming is really strong relative to their uls on melon and their position on real time Genie compare to their daily. It kinda function like a mini boys group, but they can sustain on the chart.

What data I based this on? Usually new song from a girl group with around 400k uls can gain maybe around 1 mil per day, but IVE with 170k uls gain 800k stream from yesterday. I recall that izone did pretty well regarding to their stream numbers and they can get their besides chart on real time melon whenever they released an album

This is a plus really. With the public support and izone korean fans support, I can see them keep charting on melons whenever they come back.

Look at the streaming number from izone. That is really something from a girlgroup without a really big hit song.

External Content twitter.com

• I dont think ive charting is due to streaming bc when they debut it was outside the top100 and it did rise and stabilize until the song rise in all charts,u can see it in their likes in melon too

• I dont think ive charting is due to streaming bc when they debut it was outside the top100 and it did rise and stabilize until the song rise in all charts,u can see it in their likes in melon too

Lol, I did not say that. This is a good thing. They have the public liking their song, that is why their song is still rising. I'm just guessing some portion of izone fans could have stream their song because their stream number is extremely high relative to their uls as compare to other girlgroups.

I hate to say this. Their charting behavior is like a mini version of BTS where u have fandom and public support. This is a good thing people. I already stated they can sustain on the chart lol. Unlike most boy groups drop of after a few days and only streaming number is high.

• Shouldn't be shocking about the origin of the streams. You do have two of the popular members of izone. If i am not wrong ive was always performing way better than izone on Spotify. Ive doesn't seem frontloaded like izone.

Ive kcharting even if there is a good flow of streams is actually rising and showing stability. Izone again was very frontloaded. Izone charting when to hell once the realtime was removed.

4823935010d91f903e1758b82d1a6ed379b895ae.gifv efed0ae1793e22b8af2601dbe0002e7a3c10a0ed.gifv a17b8d4c6ea84c0fe47507b94bf701e848a5d818.gifv

Edited once, last by atropos ().

• #130 on global Spotify

holy shit

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I did said Ive would do well so this is not surprising to me. Starship got Sistar and wjsn who both have good music, the only reason wjsn don't chart it's bc they are way to many girls and the girl from IOI ain't even around the popular ones, they should just be: bona, eunseo, Luda, yeoreum, seola and exy

This is my guess for rest gg that will debut:

Jypng: very good, as well as ive or even better bc they trend as much as ive even before they introduce lily m. NOW how long wilk that last? that depend of their cmb bc we saw how that worked for itzy and novelty don't last forever. Also the sentiment in Korea for jyp GG's seem so off with itzy and twice charting

Sakura & Chaewon gg/source/hb gg: this is iffy bc of the sentiment Korea have against Sakura (this linked to their digital performance), she is not as popular as WY and chw isn't strong enough in popularity imo to compete with it. Will they get the fans of BTS/txt/ enhypen? Maybe but I feel from all the ggs they will debut they will get the less "support"as they are more linked to source music.

• They will sell better physical than I've but less than aespa first mini (400-500k pred)
    • They will be big in Japan, basically taking from izone/twice sales that are declining

Iland gg: ggs got the privilege that Korea check them out if they are from a big companies so maybe that could happen to them but their digitals don't look good to me considering how enhypen do and how their survival show did. If they got japanese members they will be massive there so their physicals will be big and compete on that with aespa

Min heejin gg: now this is hybe biggest fish imo, I said novelty don't last but that will be one of the reason they will check this gg like how they are checking jyp gg bc they are so new, nobody knows them. They also seem like the most linked gg to hybe . Her interview alone was trending in yt sk so people is checking what she do

Their debut will do well internationally kinda how txt did but charting in sk is in the air if the hype for mjh/hybe can give them a hit AT DEBUT. I basically see this as a gg ver of txt with better charting bc girl groups duh

Kepler: physicals under aespa number (450- 550k). They chart ok in Japan with those songs they got from the survival show but it's not wow. Digitals around Gidle - itzy with no shy, honestly I will be very surprised if they get a hit song, I don't think Korea was checking on them even when they were dropping teasers (they happen around the same time as ive so u could see the difference)

YG gg: lmao idk when they are debuting, like I said gg have that advantage of the public checking on them if they are from big companies and they will be BP junior but not YG artist have hype anymore, like not even akmu with IU smashed, mino is doing poorly again and treasure cmbs are all...well. I do believe they will chart but around Kepler numbers

That's it :danceb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!