4th Gen Vocal Queen has arrived

• Yes I'm talking about LIGHTSUM's Chowon

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you all didn't know, she was on Produce 48, and showcased her amazing vocals during the show.

Their debut song did a pretty ok job for her to showcase her vocal props with her adlibs and all, but can we sit back and watch back this amazing masterpiece

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

The flex is real

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really hope Cube and Lightsum will be able to utilise Chowon's full potential, she has proven she has strong, unique vocals and a unique aura (that can lead to an exceptional stage presence), it'd be a shame if they're not able to make use of it and make Chowon shine to the fullest.

ALSO, HER AND ONE MORE LIGHTSUM MEMBER COVERED Ailee's I WILL GO TO YOU LIKE THE FIRST SNOW.

I was shocked by their talent since its a really hard song to cover.

That was Chowon together with Nayoung (another PD48 candidate), and it was a great video where they showed off their vocals

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!