it's time to stop saying JYP productions are bad

• btw this is one of the best kpop song of all time

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their best title track there I said it

I WANNA KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW WHAT IS LOVE

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• song concept, like TWICE songs before Fancy

no not really I don't really like their cutesy stuff like TT/likely/Cheer Up

I'm aware that they are (I guess good songs) but no not for me...

now even after I say that my fav Twice song is Knock Knock which is quiet cutesy or colourpop I guess...

I mean I really have weird tastes lol - I mean you could give me two songs in the same genre and I could like one and totally not get the other...or even two songs from the same group...

check my listening of SKZ songs to see if you find a pattern to what i like or not lol

• Really dumb statement in this thread. Why do you have to be success stan when you don't like his songs??!

People just don't like them and the assumption that they are not liked by the fans of his groups because they aren't successful on the charts is the dumbest statement. His Twice songs have always performed worse in the Korean charts which represents GP's opinion.

And in the first place people have no problem with his personal songs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!