Can someone please translate

• https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000453057

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=241&aid=0003125772

translated in Papago:

Lightsum thanked Seo Eunkwang of BTOB.

At the online media showcase to commemorate the release of LIGHTSUM's debut single "Vanilla," which took place on June 10, LightSUM released the behind-the-scenes of the music video shoot.

Cho Won said, "I was very nervous until the day before the music video shoot, but when I went there and filmed it, I had fun and enjoyed it."

Joo-hyun said, "Director Seo Eunkwang of Cube cheered for us. "I didn't think of it, but the director came to support me and gave me advice, which gave me a lot of strength."

On the 10th, LIGHTSUM held an online showcase to announce the release of its debut single "Vanilla." As Cube Entertainment is ambitiously releasing the girl group for the first time in three years, a lot of attention has gathered. The group consisted of eight members: Sanga, Chowon, Nayoung, Hina, Juhyun, Yoojung, Hwiyeon and Jian.

The members of "Lightsome"'s "Produce 48" are Meowon, Na-young and Yoo-jung. Asked how he felt after the program ended, Cho Won said, "If there was no sense of despondency or loss, it would be a lie. It was unfair and embarrassing at the time. But I'm so happy and excited to debut with the current Ritesome. Moreover, I am even more happy to be with Yoojung and Nayoung. We will show you a great performance to repay those who have been waiting for our debut."

"In fact, I was worried that my fans might have forgotten me because I received so much love during the program," Na-young said. Also, I felt a lot of pressure because I thought I had to show improvement. However, the three grasslands and wells were able to work hard together as a team. "I'm very happy right now. Yoo-jung also said, "I'm so happy to be a team with my sisters. "I think the fans also welcomed the fact that the three of us will be a team."

Ritesome's debut song "Vanilla" means that the special and thrilling vanilla taste made by Ritesome becomes a magical gift for an ordinary day. It is a song that expresses the thrill of tension when starting something new with the sweetness of the moment of falling in love.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!