BTS PROPHECY STRIKES AGAIN

• Idol crisis? Will survive until the end” 8 years before-after

0F3BAEC8-9473-42EE-B115-49D2B039D4D0.jpeg

Debut BTS ‘Idol crisis? Will survive until the end'”

This was an article about BTS from their showcase on June 12, 2013

690994DC-F09A-4B7E-8CAE-882EDA12541C.png

Hot 100 chart updated on June 12, 2021

original post: theqoo

1. It’s like a real version of Dream Highㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTS story is like a movie

2. I’m really proud of my singers ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love BTS

3. I cried when I saw the title… Thank you for surviving and congratulations

4. BTS survived and became a legend ㅠㅠㅠ

5. BTS is a living legendㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Wow, BTS story is crazy

7. I’m so glad I’m a fan of BTS

8. I got goosebumps when I saw this, BTS is amazing

9. Isn’t this a movie?

10. I really don’t regret being an ARMY ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

An excerpt from the article back then

E2A9BF2D-B9AD-417E-9F05-78CEADEE8DB4.jpeg

As always BTS stays winning.

Too many things around them happen that feels unreal. Almost like It’s a movie.

But do you believe BTS were already destined to win?? Like the heavens aligned it for them? “Discusss”

• I don't believe they were destined, I believe their hard work and passion for their craft got them to where they are as well as the support from a tiny fandom that grew to the size it is today because of their great music and authenticity.

A fandom that continues to grow and support them to achieve their goals.

Now here they are 8 years later. Got to love it.

:borahae:

• Definitely this is true.

But still there are some parts of their stories armys have no control over. Like how they were scouted, how their debut stage only happened because they got to fill someone else’s spot. And the fact that JK and J Hope had similar dreams about their immense success in the future throws me out of loop. I’m not a superstitious person but these subtle “coincidences” got me thinking :eyes:

• I think its mostly natural talent and hard work and good choices.

But it truly does seem like destiny sometimes ;(

• I think it’s a mix of both. It’s destiny that the right 7 guys met and became a group. All have strengths and weakness but they build each other up. All worked hard, inspiring each other.

They in turn inspire the ARMY who want to give them the world. ARMY worked hard to push BTS upwards and BTS worked hard because they don’t want to let us down and they are strengthened by our beliefs.

It’s actually destiny and a lot (and I mean A LOT) of hard work, now I think about it lol.

But still there are some parts of their stories armys have no control over. Like how they were scouted, how their debut stage only happened because they got to fill someone else’s spot. And the fact that JK and J Hope had similar dreams about their immense success in the future throws me out of loop. I’m not a superstitious person but these subtle “coincidences” got me thinking :eyes:

Just yesterday I watched an old video (I think it was behind the scene for either BBMA or AMA 2017), and in there Suga said 2 years ago he dreamt that he would attend a big American music award show.. They all were so amazed that they could attend an American award show (little did they know how everything would turned out).. I wonder how many dreams he had..

That's true And I believe in speaking what you want into existence like speaking of your goals and happiness into your life and there's just something about that positive energy that makes it so much more possible.

And we know they are not shy about their goals and putting it out there and I love that for them!! Speak your truth boys, speak your goals!

They truly live by "Speak yourself" lol.

• I think it’s a mix of both. It’s destiny that the right 7 guys met and became a group. All have strengths and weakness but they build each other up. All worked hard, inspiring each other.

They in turn inspire the ARMY who want to give them the world. ARMY worked hard to push BTS upwards and BTS worked hard because they don’t want to let us down and they are strengthened by our beliefs.

It’s actually destiny and a lot (and I mean A LOT) of hard work, now I think about it lol.

I think the amount of hard work and environment influences your destiny. If you dont work hard and all the factors arent there, then some things arent possible.

In BTS case there was hard work, and a suitable environment, mindset available which made them as big as they are today.

• I think its a combination of both, hard work and destiny! But its also knowing at their debut that they were already at a disadvantage that they need to work hard double for them to be known or to rise from the sea of many other groups out there! That hard work were seen in their music and performances that fans were able to see and root for them.

• Its hardwork, good karma and luck (Timing) on their side. I don't believe in hardwork only. There's just some things in this world that's hard to explain tho.

• 9 years in the industry they are still going strong, with BTS, It's always feel like we are stanning a rookie group, every comeback is just like, how are they going to break their previous records? What kind of song they will make? What's kind of record they will break?

With them it's full of questions every comeback that's why it's a fun journey being an ARMY :pepe-sad:

What a long way I've come through with them :pepelove1:

• Just yesterday I watched an old video (I think it was behind the scene for either BBMA or AMA 2017), and in there Suga said 2 years ago he dreamt that he would attend a big American music award show.. They all were so amazed that they could attend an American award show (little did they know how everything would turned out).. I wonder how many dreams he had..

And I’m sure you have heard of Jk stories about the 7 pigs with a bigger pig and the pot of gold???

• Actually I have not. That was JK’s dream? I wonder who was the bigger pig lol

I remember his mom dreamt something golden when pregnant with JK (if my memory serves me right). But I don’t know the pig story. Amazing

it was in one of their Korean radio interviews. They joked that it was bang pd

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    EE212E0A-FAF0-4C2E-958B-465829BEC3AB.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!