Most underrated NCT song

• This song is literally one of the best songs in kpop ever if you want to get hyped, dance like crazy or have an intense workout

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

edit: I thought u were asking for us to post the underrated songs I was not calling you a fool loool :waterr:

• External Content open.spotify.com

But I do like Fire Truck I just have to be in the right mood to bop to it

• Omg thank you for mentioning fire truck. People called it “noise” but it’s a perfect hype song

Anyways I don’t think we talk about limitless enough :pepe-tea:

External Content open.spotify.com

• Omg thank you for mentioning fire truck. People called it “noise” but it’s a perfect hype song

Anyways I don’t think we talk about limitless enough :pepe-tea:

External Content open.spotify.com

Limitless is their best song, A MASTERPIECE

I actually always thought the general consensus was that it's their superior track lol. Do ppl genuinely think Boss can beat this? <X

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• NCT are very good with hype songs, they have so many of them :yesr:

But the most underrated song is this one

External Content www.youtube.com

... Ok, I lied, I just wanted an excuse to post this one :shyr::nervousk:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Limitless but at least It has some people that really love and mention It constantly, I would say that WayV's Take Off for example is very underrated even within NCTzens, I LOVE the MV, the dance and the song has amazing production value, I'd say it's still my fav WayV title track, although Moonwalk is underrated as well since It deserves more than 15m views. Also Dream's My First and Last.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!