• I have been kpop fan since 2008. I was 8 at that time. But over the years when I was teenager I didn't have much opportunity to enjoy my hobby since people around my family, my friends don't like kpop and even dislike it & joke about it. Also I used to spend much of my time studying cause I always try not to disappoint my family & be the perfect girl. I am pretty much introverted person. But because of covid I got free time & finally joined this forum. It was fun even though pretty much everyday I was in a fight because I finally could talk about my hobbies with others. One thing for sure, I don't dislike any user even though I might have said mean things to u or offend u (but I hope not) but I don't know sometimes I act quickly out of emotion and say mean things mean things even though I didn't mean and regret later, if I have said I am sorry. Sometimes I overthink & consider things too deep and act too serious when not necessary. Sometimes I just joke or be sarcastic and it tends to be misunderstood unfortunately. Lately I have been feeling little uncomfortable here, I keep getting afraid if anyone misunderstood my words or if people judge me if I express my honest opinion. Like if people assume me like this if I say that or what if people assume like that if I say those. What if I unintentionally offend others with my words. This is so stressful. Also I have to focus on other things as well such as my health, my future career etc. So it's time for me to leave, but I hope I will comeback one day. I wish all the best to you guys. And stan SKZ, ATEEZ, TREASURE & STAYC. :pepelove2:

You were so nice to me when i joined and now you left :-(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!