[BTS CONTENT] It's time to open the stadiums

• When they do resume, as usual, the heated braveness from these western journalists will cease to exist. Who really needs charts when BTS can perform to a 2.5M+ audience who will spend way more than cheap digital sales. The Dynamite, Butter and McD ARMY will join the biggest nation of bots and turn up and these white journalists will just have to deal with knowing it's no longer a game only their industry artists can play. It will be glorious when they open up the stadiums, ami. So until then, let us keep being the best botmys that we can ever be. See yall in 2022!

Stream to be a cooler you

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 3 million plus tickets will be sold. With 60 plus stadium dates. Unless they still reduce concerts venue crowd.

Biggest artist on planet deserves it😎

• YASSSSSSSSSSSSS! :froghype:

Looking Back!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• I think that probably in the Fall, BTS will hold their postponed concerts in America.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Here's a newsflash; A LOT of those journalists AREN'T White..... in fact, most of the people behind the scenes that have tried to put a halt to BTS, as well as outside influences on the Western music industry are "people of color" but some folks aren't ready for that conversation.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• External Content twitter.com

• Here inMichigan concerts are starting soon. There are some big shows at the stadiums here. My friends are not huge Guns and Roses fans but headed to their concert at Comerica Park in July. I will head to Chicago for Lollapalooza in Grant Park either next month or August

• They should start their tour here in the US first because things are going back (kinda) to normal. I think later part of this year would be very doable since a lot of artists are already booking their concerts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!