JPop or KPop?

• Your opinion after you watched this video 16

1. Both are cool (3) 19%
    2. I might want to try JPop now (at least the full versions of the mentioned songs) (1) 6%
    3. I could see myself getting into JPop (0) 0%
    4. Actually I don't really like both (0) 0%
    5. A few songs of JPop and KPop were cool in here, but the majority sucks (1) 6%
    6. My opinion about both genre didn't got affected after I watched this video (4) 25%
    7. Both countries seem to have fun music (0) 0%
    8. I could see myself liking more girlgroups now (1) 6%
    9. I could see myself liking more boygroups now (0) 0%
    10. I think I kinda dislike Asian music more after this video (0) 0%
    11. I allready liked JPop before viewing this video (4) 25%
    12. I maybe like western music more than any of this (2) 13%

Your opinion after you watched this video?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I used to be bigger into Jpop but Kpop took so much time away that I only check up on my fave artists every once in a while. They both have a unique charm though, and I hope to look for more stuff in the jpop side again soon.

There's a couple jpop groups in that vid whose songs I like that I'll have to check out

• I feel like Jpop vs Kpop isn’t really a fair comparison most of the time because they refer to different things in each respective industry. Kpop 90% of the time refers to music made by idols while Jpop is often used for any popular music made by Japanese artists. For example I don’t think Utada Hikaru can be compared to an idol group because she’s just an artist/singer.

That being said, I love music from both industries, including Jrock. I’d love to learn more about Korean rock, RnB and hip hop if anyone has any suggestions.

• When it comes to K and J-Pop, I still like certain flavors of both. I like more R'N'B-centric K-Pop and more Pop-Rock style J-Pop.

• Gotta go with JPop because this legend

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love Jpop but I mostly follow Johnnys groups and soloists.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!