NON-MOA COME RATE MY TOP TXT SONGS!!!

• My Top 15 TXT songs

1. Puma

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Way Home

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Magic

4. New Rules

5. Angel or Devil

6. Ghosting

7. Rollercoaster

8. Maze in the Mirror

9. Cat & Dog

10. Balance Game

11. Blue Orangeade

12. 20cm

13. Frost

14. Fairy of Shampoo

15. Magic Island

See anything you like?

:pepewhat:

Edited once, last by dryheat ().

• I like the two that MOAs had shared with me before: 20cm and Angel And Devil. I also liked Roller Coaster, which makes me want to go check out the Magic album since most of the songs I liked seemed to be on there and it seems to be more in the style I like. Interesting to me to see TXT music is not only what I thought it was!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I like the two that MOAs had shared with me before: 20cm and Angel And Devil. I also liked Roller Coaster, which makes me want to go check out the Magic album since most of the songs I liked seemed to be on there and it seems to be more in the style I like. Interesting to me to see TXT music is not only what I thought it was!

Yeah alot of non fans think they are just cutesy pop which is def not true lol

Hmmm so based on that I think you'll also like these...lemme know!

New Rules

Blue Orangeade

Way Home

We Lost The Summer

Anti-Romantic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!