Who's mixtape do you think will come first? Taehyung or Jungkook?

• ellemae

Changed the title of the thread from “Who's mixtape do you think wil come first? Tae or JK?” to “Who's mixtape do you think will come first? Taehyung or Jungkook?”.
  • KTH1

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I read at saesang account that JJK1 will release first in first half of the year and KTH1 will be in mid-summer

I wish its right i really want JJk1 to release those days :(

• I read at saesang account that JJK1 will release first in first half of the year and KTH1 will be in mid-summer

I wish its right i really want JJk1 to release those days :(

Please don't read/spread any saesang infos. Not only is this info taken from stalkers/harassers who make BTS's life difficult, but they are mentally ill people who are lost in their delusions, and nothing that they are saying can be trusted.

The only info we have is this one, so I hope KTH1 will come out before :cryingr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Please don't read/spread any saesang infos. Not only is this info taken from stalkers/harassers who make BTS's life difficult, but they are mentally ill people who are lost in their delusions, and nothing that they are saying can be trusted.

The only info we have is this one, so I hope KTH1 will come out before :cryingr:

stfu

i cant wait that long :waterr:

• Please don't read/spread any saesang infos. Not only is this info taken from stalkers/harassers who make BTS's life difficult, but they are mentally ill people who are lost in their delusions, and nothing that they are saying can be trusted.

Omggg i'm so sorry i'm new to kpop I didn't knew they do this sorry >.<

• No it was on twitter, but i think they're a liar because they changed the date every day and delete their tweets. I see their account for a little bit of hope I WANT JJK SO BAD :cryingk:

all these so called saesangs are fake lol

all they do is stir up trouble and spread false rumors around

i want jjk1 really badly too :cryingk:

• Omggg i'm so sorry i'm new to kpop I didn't knew they do this sorry >.<

It's fine, don't worry. Just be careful and stick to official information :yesr: I have the feeling that we will get JK and Tae's mixtape in 2021 anyway ! I CAN FEEL IT IN MY CLOWN BELLY.

• if you all paid attention to what they say then you would know jungkook himself isnt sure when he will release his mixtape, i feel like he has songs ready but his perfectionist side isnt satisfied and he keeps redoing stuff on his mixtape
    and about KTH1 he said because of how busy tae was he wasnt able to work so his goal is to release it in 1st half of this year .
    conclusion - KTH1 will come first

• Taehyun gave one track from his mixtape to the BTS album and released another on Soundcloud / Youtube. So he needs two new songs, but he says he is not in a good position to work on the song because they are very busy right now. So I think maybe it will delay until the end of this year.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!